Multiples

Cervix Pressure/Pain

The past few mornings I've been waking up with really bad pressure/pain in my cervix. I find it odd since I've been laying down all night. Once I get up in the mornings it goes away. Anybody else experience this? What could be causing it? I know baby A's head is head down and way into my pelvic bone but I just think it's odd I only feel it in the morning when I wake up. Tomorrow I'll be 28 weeks.
Expecting Twin Baby Girls! EDD: February 20, 2014

Visit my blog at www.bonny0374.wordpress.com

Re: Cervix Pressure/Pain

• I am kind of the opposite.... I have been feeling it once I lay down for bed! It started around 8 PM last night and was horrible all night. When I got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, it was gone! Once I laid down... it was back again! I am 25 1/2 weeks. I truly don't have any answers for you but just wanted to share my experience. I go in on Friday morning for a cervical and baby check so I am wondering if due to this pressure/pain things will have changed for me.

And I also have a baby's head down too! Sometimes I wonder if it's just her because I do feel movement from her sometimes with the pressure/pain but not always.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Look up SPD. Can't remember what it stands for but I've had it w last 5 pgcys including this one. Same sxs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"