January 2013 Moms

Thanksgiving food fun!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

Just for fun!....

What is one food you eat at Thanksgiving that you could eat until you throw up it's so yummy?

What is one food served at Thanksgiving that you absolutely hate and will never ever eat?

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Thanksgiving food fun!

• LOVE: my Grandmother's frozen sweet corn from her garden, it's amazing!

HATE: it's a tie between pecan pie and cranberry sauce

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• One thing I love and could eat til I throw up: stuffing. I love stuffing :-)

The thing I hate: I'm probably going to be shot for this, but I hate pumpkin pie....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Love: my aunt's dressing. Live for holidays when she makes it!

Hate: pineapple casserole. I just don't think pineapples cooked in butter with cheezits is good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love: my aunt's dressing. Live for holidays when she makes it! Hate: pineapple casserole. I just don't think pineapples cooked in butter with cheezits is good.
    WTH is pineapple casserole?  I have never heard of this and agree that pineapples and cheezits is a piss poor combination.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Love: stuffing, stuffing, and more stuffing! Hate: cranberry sauce
  • I could eat green bean casserole until I throw up.  In fact, I'm surprised that I haven't gotten to that point, yet, at any previous Thanksgivings.

There really isn't anything at Thanksgiving that I don't like ... maybe gravy, but that's more of a "I could leave it" than I hate it kind of a thing.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • lulamagoo said:

Love: my aunt's dressing. Live for holidays when she makes it!

Hate: pineapple casserole. I just don't think pineapples cooked in butter with cheezits is good.

WTH is pineapple casserole?  I have never heard of this and agree that pineapples and cheezits is a piss poor combination.

Yeah I have no clue. It's really awful.

• Love stuffing! HATE, HATE, HATE canned yams.  I don't know why my MIL insists on serving them every year.

• LOVE: Holiday dressing. My grandparents recipe is Portuguese and i could seriously gorge on it. The "old country" nailed that one. 

Hate: Pumpkin anything. Seriously, ew. Pecan pie. Oyster stuffing seriously makes me gag too, but i hate oysters so there ya go.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Good idea.. Love dressing (I'm from the south so its not stuffing to me) and green beans with potatoes fresh not from a can
    Hate probably pumpkin pie or this horrible fruit cake my mil makes. Oh also I LOVE my homemade banana pudding
  • I love green bean casserole.
    Hate turkey/ham.
  • I love all of it except for green bean casserole. I just can't...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Love: dressing. Ate way to much!
    Hate: green bean casserole. That stuff is so gross!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Love:  Tie between cranberry relish, apple pie and chocolate pie. 

Hate:  Tie between stuffing and green bean casserole.  Gross. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Anyone else loving on their left overs today? Om nom nom.. Also, turns out, letting the baby experiment with some dairy laden foods? disaster. 

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"