July 2012 Moms
Options

Where are you on Christmas gifts shopping?

I am just curious where people are in termes of christmas shopping. I heard that some are "almost done" and some have not even started.

I am mostly done with gifts for kids, but still have not even started to shop for gifts for other family members and friends.

Also I dread wrapping presents so I am considering to not wrap presents from Santa this year as in some other post mentioned.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where are you on Christmas gifts shopping?

• Options
    Im pretty much done with family excluding 2 BIL's. I have K's wishlist started on Amazon so I know exactly what I'm getting, just haven't made the purchases yet. And I am completely clueless on what to get MH. He has no clue what he wants either so he's really helpful there.

• Options
    I'm done with Dagny. Ordered ornaments from shutterfly for all the grandparents - they are getting that & a restaurant gift card (I'm lazy this year) which I still need to get. I still need to shop for H (we just do stockings) but that's it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are done except for my FIL and BIL - waiting for my husband to make up his mind on what to get them. We will also probably bake some goodies for neighbors, but not till closer to Christmas. Now I just get to wrap everything - one of my favorite things to do!!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I have pretty much everything either purchased or picked out!  Just have to pick up a few stocking stuffers.  I'm lucky because my immediate family is doing Christmas in January, so I'll have time to shop after the holidays!
  • Options
    I've made a list and checked it... once.  I have some of B's, but still have more to go.  I did finish my angel shopping online yesterday, but still have to wrap all of those gifts (including a bike) for the 3 girls.  
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Santa stuff is done and wrapped except for her stocking. That's all I've got hopefully I'll get alot done this weekend.

• Options
    I have gotten a few things, but I have a long way to go. DH and I generally do most of our shopping on black friday. It's a lot of fun.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"