Trouble TTC

*~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

Hi ladies!  Happy Early Thanksgiving!

I have been spacing out this post a little because I think it makes more since to check in at the end of the week on Fridays.  So after this post I will wait to post again until next Friday.

How has everyone done?  Have you reached any goals?  Need some encouragement?  With Thanksgiving tomorrow it can be a little tricky to stay on track.

If you are new to this check in feel free to answer these questions so we can learn a little about you!

1.     What is your weight loss/get healthy goal?
  2.     What method are you using to help reach your goal?
  3.     What is your biggest weakness that you just can't resist?

QOTW: What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
All Are Welcome!!

Re: *~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

• I did really good the last couple of weeks.  So I weigh in twice a week on Tuesday mornings as soon as I get up and then at weight watchers on Wednesdays after work.  I only do this because I am in a weight loss competition with a coworker and we started our weigh ins in the morning.  Last Wednesday when I weighed in at weight watchers I had lost 3.6 pounds.  From last Tuesday to this Tuesday I had lost 2 pounds, and I weighed again this morning and lost another 1.4 from yesterday morning!  So I will weigh in again tonight, not sure what I will get but I am expecting a decent number.  So I will call out my numbers because I am proud.  I am a very chubby girl, I started at 248 and I am now down to 217!  I would like to lost about 20 more pounds before we start our IUIs back up.  I am getting closer and closer each week!  Weeks like this definitely make it worth it!!!

QOTW: As crazy as my family is, that is what I look the most forward to.  We were planning on playing a kickball game after dinner tomorrow but its going to be too cold.  Oh I am also excited because my grandparents both passed away last year and their headstone was finally put in this week.  I bought a little christmas tree with solar powered lights and I can't wait to go put it on their grave!!  I hope everyone has fabulous holidays!!!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    All Are Welcome!!

• Great job, @hope2bmom83

I am doing well. I am down 32 lbs in 11 weeks. Trying to stay the course so I can lose as much as possible before I start treatments back in January.

QOTW: I love thanksgiving. I love the parades, the shopping, the food, etc. My favorite is the baking. I am in charge of all of the holiday baking for the family and I love it! I love to bake! Luckily I don't ever really eat the treats I make. Happy thanksgiving ladies!

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, in 11 weeks @ttuprincess?  That is pretty hard core!  Congrats to you!!!  I love to bake too!  I'm making 4 desserts and cannot wait!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    All Are Welcome!!

• stepkinlstepkinl member
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone, I'm doing weight watchers and I'm down 24 lbs in 10 weeks. I'm on my third cycle of IVF right now. Blood test on 12/2. My weakness is definitely ice cream.
  • Hi There :)

1. My Goal: try to stay active while cycling
    2. Method: I'm looking for something to fill the void of marathon training. I am truly a marathon addict and am going through serious withdrawal here!!
    3. Biggest Weakness/Temptation: Oreo cookies!!! AUGH!!! I'm also trying to get over the "loss" of my good friend, running, while going through IVF. I miss it so much... I know it will be there for me after I get through this, but it has been hard to literally stand on the sidelines and watch all of my friends run marathons. 

QOTW: The food!!!! And of course spending time with my family :)
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • gsanchogsancho member
    edited November 2013

I've pretty much stayed flat lately.  I was getting back on track with running, but this week was crazy since we're hosting for Thanksgiving.  I was going to run today, but after running all over town and prepping food, I'm pooped!  Oh well...I like to think all the effort for the big meal is part of the workout...

QOTW: We've hosted the last few years since we got our house, so I just love having people over and seeing everyone have a good time at our place.  We are a tiny family and also have friends over every Thanksgiving, so it's not as stressful with all the relatives.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"