TTC After a Loss
Options

*** Wednesday Crazy Train ***

If I don't respond right away I promise I'll get to you ASAP!

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles. 

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: *** Wednesday Crazy Train ***

• Options
    PinkCaminoPinkCamino member
    edited November 2013
    @AnyMax @Snegde

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 
    :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi beautiful :-h

• Options
    Hi Pink Camino and other CT Riders  :-h

Crazy level from 1-10: 6

CD/DPO: 11/?

Can I just ______ already?!: Go back in time and NOT temp

Signs/Symptoms: An almost +OPK this morning and an unusually high temp.

Explain your Crazy here: Okay, so I gave up temping and I've been so good the last 2 cycles and it's been so good for me bc I haven't been able to obsess over my chart...and then for some stupid reason I decided to temp just for a few days before and after O just for my "peace of mind" to confirm O.  Big mistake.  Now I am obsessing over what my temp rise this morning could possibly mean.  I have gotten a +OPK on CD 10 for the last 3 cycles, and today is CD 11 and I had a very nearly + this morning.  I plan on testing around 10-11 and I assume that if it's not + then I just missed my surge last night and I've already O'd.  There is no real point to this except to vent my crazy.

:\">

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options

Explain your Crazy here: Okay, so I gave up temping and I've been so good the last 2 cycles and it's been so good for me bc I haven't been able to obsess over my chart...and then for some stupid reason I decided to temp just for a few days before and after O just for my "peace of mind" to confirm O.  Big mistake.  Now I am obsessing over what my temp rise this morning could possibly mean.  I have gotten a +OPK on CD 10 for the last 3 cycles, and today is CD 11 and I had a very nearly + this morning.  I plan on testing around 10-11 and I assume that if it's not + then I just missed my surge last night and I've already O'd.  There is no real point to this except to vent my crazy.

How frustrating ((((hugs))))

When do you usually get a +, FMU or afternoon? I think yesterday or the day before looks promising but I guess you wont know for a few more days.
  • Options

When do you usually get a +, FMU or afternoon? I think yesterday or the day before looks promising but I guess you wont know for a few more days.
    I usually get a positive (equal darkness) on my mid-morning test and a blaring + in the evening.  At least that's what has happened the last few cycles, but it had varied in the past.  I think the moral of the story is that less information is better for me because I am crazy obsessive when I have things to obsess over.   :P

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO:  27 / ??

Can I just ______ already?!: get AF already?

Signs/Symptoms:  none yet

Explain your Crazy here:  Being that this is my first AF post MC - I don't know when it will come - this week, next week, 4 weeks from now...and I'm not sure what symptoms I will have (if any)....so now I'm constantly worrying that I'm going to get it ALL THE TIME - I was afraid to wear my khakis this morning to work.  And I'll pack supplies to bring to my sister's house....which is another freak out in itself because I don't know how heavy or light it will be.

Just worrying to worry, I suppose LOL
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    peggels24 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO:  27 / ??

Can I just ______ already?!: get AF already?

Signs/Symptoms:  none yet

Explain your Crazy here:  Being that this is my first AF post MC - I don't know when it will come - this week, next week, 4 weeks from now...and I'm not sure what symptoms I will have (if any)....so now I'm constantly worrying that I'm going to get it ALL THE TIME - I was afraid to wear my khakis this morning to work.  And I'll pack supplies to bring to my sister's house....which is another freak out in itself because I don't know how heavy or light it will be.

Just worrying to worry, I suppose LOL
    oh yeah, the waiting and not knowing is really hard. FX she comes soon, that you are prepared and she's not abnormally light or heavy. FX for a normal AF! 
  • Options
    snegde said:

I usually get a positive (equal darkness) on my mid-morning test and a blaring + in the evening.  At least that's what has happened the last few cycles, but it had varied in the past.  I think the moral of the story is that less information is better for me because I am crazy obsessive when I have things to obsess over.   :P
    I don't think you O'd yet. Your temp is an increase compared to the few others this cycle but not in relation to other post O temps in previous charts. Hump it out love. Stay calm and have a glass of wine.
    Good point, thanks snegde!  I will try to relax.   :\">

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    mlal78 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO: cd17

Can I just ______ already?!: I am not sure...ovulate for one!

Signs/Symptoms: nada

Explain your Crazy here: From the very start of this cycle I have had all sorts of random ovary area cramping, both sides.  Today I have it again, with minor back pain too.  OPK's are still neg (I will test this afternoon again) and cm is increasing but is not ew yet.

The cramping is a huge MF for me right now, with my mind going to a worst case scenario after my week last week.  Someone please smack me (virtually
    :P) and tell me I am being ridiculous?
    You are not being ridiculous (at least as far as I'm concerned, but then I am a crazy person myself, so maybe I'm not the best judge).  I sometimes get random cramping too, I don't think it necessarily means anything.  FX you get a +OPK soon!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    ----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10: 8!

CD/DPO: 9DPO

Can I just __fast forward a couple of days____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Some breast tingling, cramping-probably poop pains bhahaha. My bm's have become off schedule for me, that's really about the only abnormal thing I can think of.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm just crazy. I actually poas yesterday--but to justify, so I'd use it (I only had 1) & have no temptation for the remaining days.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    gscovillegscoville member
    edited November 2013
    Crazy level from 1-10: 8

CD/DPO: CD 13

Can I just ___know how to ease the pressure on my hubby?

Explain your Crazy here: I finished my clomid on Saturday, was told I could O anywhere from 5-10 days after that last pill, and that I might see a marked decrease in CM. So I've been guzzling green and red raspberry leaf tea for the last week as well as tons of water to try and build up CM, but not really knowing what to expect in terms of my usual O signs. OPKs have been pretty light all week, but last night I got a pretty dark one, not positive, but close. I tend to O earlier on CD11, so I would think I'll be closer to the 5 days after last pill than later.

Then this morning during an early pee break I checked and had a massive amount of EWCM, super stretchy. We tend towards morning sex most times anyways, so I go back to bed, it's quite early but hubby was awake and outright asked me if we should go for it, so we did. But he's not very good under pressure, he tends to have a low sex drive at the best of times and sometimes has issues when he knows we're FWP, and this morning the poor guy just couldn't finish. I feel so bad for him, I can't imagine having that pressure of 'having' to orgasm to make things happen. He takes it so hard when he can't finish, and now he knows I'm on medication and we have to make the best of each cycle, and he's been asking me daily if I think I might be Oing, and so I can only imagine the pressure he's putting on himself. Of course I tell him it's ok, not to worry about it, and it really is, but I can't get him past being so very upset at himself for 'letting me down'. His words: "How fair is it that you take this medication but I can't get the job done and we miss an ovulation?"

I guess I just don't know what to do to help him through episodes like this. Unfortunately he knows we're well past playing at TTC and have to do it when the timing is right or nothing will happen, and now that we're moving out of 'natural' TTC into medicated cycles, the pressure is just that much worse. If it turns out that I O in the next few days and we don't manage to to 'get it done', he's going to just beat himself up endlessly, and I certainly don't want that.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    KMW08 said:
    ----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10: 8!

CD/DPO: 9DPO

Can I just __fast forward a couple of days____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: Some breast tingling, cramping-probably poop pains bhahaha. My bm's have become off schedule for me, that's really about the only abnormal thing I can think of.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm just crazy. I actually poas yesterday--but to justify, so I'd use it (I only had 1) & have no temptation for the remaining days.
    This makes perfect sense to me.  But then I have been known to eat ALL of the junk food in my house so I won't be tempted to eat it anymore.   :-/

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    mlal78 said: gscoville said: Crazy level from 1-10: 8

Explain your Crazy here: I finished my clomid on Saturday, was told I could O anywhere from 5-10 days after that last pill, and that I might see a marked decrease in CM. So I've been guzzling green and red raspberry leaf tea for the last week as well as tons of water to try and build up CM, but not really knowing what to expect in terms of my usual O signs. OPKs have been pretty light all week, but last night I got a pretty dark one, not positive, but close. I tend to O earlier on CD11, so I would think I'll be closer to the 5 days after last pill than later.

Then this morning during an early pee break I checked and had a massive amount of EWCM, super stretchy. We tend towards morning sex most times anyways, so I go back to bed, it's quite early but hubby was awake and outright asked me if we should go for it, so we did. But he's not very good under pressure, he tends to have a low sex drive at the best of times and sometimes has issues when he knows we're FWP, and this morning the poor guy just couldn't finish. I feel so bad for him, I can't imagine having that pressure of 'having' to orgasm to make things happen. He takes it so hard when he can't finish, and now he knows I'm on medication and we have to make the best of each cycle, and he's been asking me daily if I think I might be Oing, and so I can only imagine the pressure he's putting on himself. Of course I tell him it's ok, not to worry about it, and it really is, but I can't get him past being so very upset at himself for 'letting me down'. His words: "How fair is it that you take this medication but I can't get the job done and we miss an ovulation?"

I guess I just don't know what to do to help him through episodes like this. Unfortunately he knows we're well past playing at TTC and have to do it when the timing is right or nothing will happen, and now that we're moving out of 'natural' TTC into medicated cycles, the pressure is just that much worse. If it turns out that I O in the next few days and we don't manage to to 'get it done', he's going to just beat himself up endlessly, and I certainly don't want that. ugh, that is a hard one G.  Maybe just try again tonight with no talk or him thinking about having to get the job fun.  Make it playful?  Do all of his favourite things to get him really ready?
    I don't have a lot of experience with this, but it sounds like you are doing the right things, and not putting any pressure on him, he just needs to get out of his own mind for a bit.
    @gscoville I agree, it sounds like you are doing all you can.  (((HUGS)))  That seems like a really tough spot for both of you.  I am almost wondering if you might want to tell him you already O'd and are just in the mood, just to take the pressure off.  It could backfire if he's not in the mood though.  Or maybe tell him you
    think you already O'd but this is for insurance...I just can't even imagine the pressure men feel, so I'm trying to think of how you can ease it.  

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    gscoville said:

Crazy level from 1-10: 8

I guess I just don't know what to do to help him through episodes like this. Unfortunately he knows we're well past playing at TTC and have to do it when the timing is right or nothing will happen, and now that we're moving out of 'natural' TTC into medicated cycles, the pressure is just that much worse. If it turns out that I O in the next few days and we don't manage to to 'get it done', he's going to just beat himself up endlessly, and I certainly don't want that.

Just popping in! I have no advice, but just wanted offer >:D< I hate what the stress of TTC does to MH confidence as well. It's so hard to see them struggle emotionally.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options
    @mlal78 I plan on testing Friday. That'll be 11dpo. I know it's still a tad early, but I figure if it's neg I'll stop the progesterone supps & not delay af (my LP is usually 12-13days). If on the off chance I get a pos after that I'll start back on the supps.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    mlal78, @LaRomana09, @taberbtb and @snegde for your thoughts and words of wisdom, I truly appreciate it all!  It's times like this that I just become more aware of the emotional toll on my hubby. I mean I know how I'm affected, I cry, I vent, I get moody and miserable sometimes, but he never really shows anything like that and I sometimes forget that he's affected by it all too.  I just want to make it all better for him but I know I can't, and that's difficult to accept!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Hi, hoppin' on!!!  @gscoville - I don't have any words of wisdom, just wanted to send you some hugs, hang in there!!  

Crazy level from 1-10:  9

CD/DPO: 26/11 (I think 11)

Can I just get a BFP already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: tired, nausea

Explain your Crazy here:  POAS yesterday and today...BFN.  I expected it b/c it's early, but still anxious.   Had to go buy more pg tests at lunch, itching to test again tomorrow.  Hoping for a BFP turkey baby!!!

BFP #1 - DS 2007

BFP #2 - 8/25/13 - mmc 10/10/13

BFP #3 - 1/14/14 - EDD 9/30/14

• Options
    @mlal78 thank you so much for taking over! The snowstorm caused a ton of lates today and I got called in early. My apologies!
  • Options
    @pinkcamino - what do you do? Just curious :)

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    E&B0811 said:
    Teacher. But, I only work part time and today was not one of my days. A ton of faculty called in sick due to bad weather and because I live relatively close to the school I was called in.
  • Options

E&B0811 said:

Teacher. But, I only work part time and today was not one of my days. A ton of faculty called in sick due to bad weather and because I live relatively close to the school I was called in.

Cool. Do you enjoy the part time schedule? It's a little stinky though that you had to go in on your day off.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

• Options
    E&B0811 said:
    E&B0811 said:
    Cool. Do you enjoy the part time schedule? It's a little stinky though that you had to go in on your day off.
    I do like it! I got to school part time and work part time so I'm basically putting in a full work week between the two. It did suck yesterday but since I live pretty close to the school I couldn't say no.
  • Options

E&B0811 said:

E&B0811 said:

I do like it! I got to school part time and work part time so I'm basically putting in a full work week between the two. It did suck yesterday but since I live pretty close to the school I couldn't say no.

Busy lady! The work and school thing can be intense but so gratifying. I did it when I was in law school and now I'm not sure how I had time for all that messing around :) I hope you are getting a break this weekend with no school - work or studying!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    E&B0811 said:
    E&B0811 said:
    E&B0811 said:
    Busy lady! The work and school thing can be intense but so gratifying. I did it when I was in law school and now I'm not sure how I had time for all that messing around :) I hope you are getting a break this weekend with no school - work or studying!
    I'm Canadian. Off to work I go ;)
  • Options

E&B0811 said:

E&B0811 said:

E&B0811 said:

I'm Canadian. Off to work I go ;)

Aww, bummer!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"