February 2013 Moms

Alone Time :-)

Drea926Drea926 member
edited November 2013 in February 2013 Moms
My DH is so cute. Last night he asks if it's okay if we have separate, alone time tonight because he wanted to play online video games with his brother. I was like, um, yeah I'm dying to laze on the couch in my bathrobe and watch What Not to Wear on Netflix. So that's what I'm doing. I'm having wine and chocolate covered pretzels and it's divine.

What are you all up to? Let's chat!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

Re: Alone Time :-)

• lol I'm crying on the inside because I just called to get take-out delivered and they told me they don't deliver on Tuesdays. This is sad for a couple reasons:
    1. My dinner plans have been destroyed.
    2. It is Tuesday, not Wednesday like I originally thought when I called said restaurant, knowing they don't deliver at the beginning of the week.

On the contrary to your post. I have seen my DH three waking hours since last Sunday. I'm sick of alone time lol.
    :-q
  • Aw man. :-( That's really annoying!

I'm sorry, friend. I don't know how you do it with you and your DH having such opposite schedules. 

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, three years of it and I'm pretty spent, I'll admit. But it's still not as upsetting as my dinner that will never be. I had visions of a huge salad with grilled chicken and veggies and pita. I was putting DS to bed getting very excited for it. This is also probably another indicator that I need less alone time, if a salad is getting me all hot and bothered lol.
    ;)
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    edited November 2013
    LOL

At least you're all hot over salad.

I've eaten 6 or 7 dark chocolate covered pretzel rods already. ::drool::

• @fishes Oh no! I hope you both feel better by Turkey Day!

• I would kill for some alone time. It's all family all the time until next Monday. I'm really glad I'm still BFing so I have an excuse to run away to the baby's room and nurse him so he's "not distracted" aka I can bump in peace for 5 minutes while he nurses.
    I was wondering why I haven't seen you as much today!

Ick! 

My ILs came up for 4 days two weeks after DS was born and I wanted to jump out the window. Extended stays are the worst. 

• I'm bumping in peace for now...

DH is sort of playing with/ watching DD.

I'm drinking half a beer.

Things could be better, they could be worse.

DD has been very high needs today. Maybe she is teething or maybe she has a headache too like her mama? Anyway I am so over today.

I got half of my cooking done for thanksgiving tho so that is the good part. And dishes are done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SidraJedi said:
    I'm bumping in peace for now... DH is sort of playing with/ watching DD. I'm drinking half a beer. Things could be better, they could be worse. DD has been very high needs today. Maybe she is teething or maybe she has a headache too like her mama? Anyway I am so over today. I got half of my cooking done for thanksgiving tho so that is the good part. And dishes are done.
    Sounds like you deserve the other half!

• I would kill for some alone time. It's all family all the time until next Monday. I'm really glad I'm still BFing so I have an excuse to run away to the baby's room and nurse him so he's "not distracted" aka I can bump in peace for 5 minutes while he nurses.
    Oh man, that will be me for the next few days. I'll be with my in-laws. Not a huge fan of theirs. So I will definitely be using breastfeeding as an excuse!

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"