November 2013 Moms
Options

any STM go overdue?

I'm aiming to have a vbac but if I don't go into labor on my own I will have to have a csection. I will be 40 weeks on Tuesday but I have an appointment on Monday so he will decide on Monday depending on if there's any more progress whether to book a csection or not. I honestly didn't feel I would go overdue since I'm a STM. Obviously I'm wrong. How many STM out there are either overdue or went past their due date?

Re: any STM go overdue?

• Options
    I'm overdue by a week tomorrow and a STM as well. I had a feeling initially that I'd be overdue since I was induced the day after my due date last time. I'd had no dilation, productive contractions or otherwise. Same thing this time. I'll be induced on Saturday unless LO decides to come, but it's doubtful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had to be induced at 41 weeks with my second.  I had gone into labor at 39 weeks with my first so I kind of expected to go before my EDD.  I was pretty pretty grouchy near the end.  This LO, my 3rd, was born at 39w3d.
  • Options
    40w 4d. My water broke 4 days before my EDD last time so this is messing with mah mind.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I went over and had to be induced. This was my second.
  • Options
    I was induced at 40w4d with #2. My water broke the day after my due date w DD1.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    My DS1 came 9 days early and with DS2 I had a csection two days early. This time I thought for sure I would go super early due to the amount of pressure/contractions I was having but DD arrived in her due date, which was the longest I had ever been pregnant. Hang in there and enjoy the last few days as a family of 3!
  • Options
    Ok I'm glad to see this. I thought it was far more rare for someone to go overdue the second time around.. I had ds1 at 39weeks 4 days. Im trying to be patient. If they do end up scheduling a c section I'll probably try to get things going myself a day or two before either with nipple simulation or something and if that doesn't work then at least I can say I tried. For now I'm enjoying spending time with ds1 alone and dh.
  • Options
    My 2nd arrived exactly one week later than my 1st. The day of my induction talk, I went into labor. Wishing you spontaneous labor before Monday, or else the best alternatives.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

• Options
    With #2 I was induced at 42 weeks exactly. With this one #3 I was induced at 41 weeks exactly.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was due yesterday!
    I am in the same boat - trying to vbac.  My son was born at 39w5d, so of course I didn't expect to go late, but..... here I am!  I have a c-section scheduled for 12/3 if I don't go into labor on my own before then.
    I am super emotional about all of it, but trying to remember that I have no control over the labor process, and the best thing to do is let the baby cook until she is ready.  It is so much easier to say this crap than to really believe it....  Stupid due dates! 
    Good luck - I hope you get your vbac!
  • Options
    My DD1 came at 38 weeks 5 days (and water broke at 38w 4d) so I expected this girl would come as early or maybe earlier. She had other plans though and my water broke/she was born at 39w 5d. Several of my friends who went early with their first actually had told me their second baby came later also.

I hope your body goes into spontaneous labor so you are able to have your VBAC as wanted! Good luck!
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    None of mine were overdue but my first was born at 36 weeks, 2 days, my second at 37 weeks, 6 days, and third at 39 weeks so I went a little longer with each.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"