July 2012 Moms
Options

Baby talk! (the cute kind)

apollonia10apollonia10 member
edited November 2013 in July 2012 Moms
What is the cutest "word" your kid is saying these days?

DS has started saying "show-sha" for shower and "sha-sha" for strawberry. Luckily it's pretty easy to tell them apart - I'm either taking a shower or cutting strawberries!

He also says "poo poo" for when he's pooping and "boo boo" for when he wants to read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Again, all about context.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby talk! (the cute kind)

• Options
    sarasansh said:
    Robin says "uh oh!" and puts his hands up and I love it. 
    Anna just started doing this exact same thing - it is adorable!! When anything gets dropped or falls (or she throws it on the ground...) she does it and she also does it sometimes when someone leaves the room or we let the dog out - like "uh-oh, where did they go??". It's pretty much my favorite :)

• Options
    Liam has recently started trying to use his tongue when saying words with an "L" , so for "abuelo" he goes "abu" and sticks his tongue out lol. 

Emma says "toto" for her osito (teddy bear).  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Liam has recently started trying to use his tongue when saying words with an "L" , so for "abuelo" he goes "abu" and sticks his tongue out lol. 

Emma says "toto" for her osito (teddy bear).  
    I love the L thing! For DS it's all "Hewwo" and "appuh" (for apple)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mira says "mimi" which is what my niece started calling my mom instead of grandma. Mira will point to the phone and say "hi Mimi" so then we call Mimi and she says it to her. Melts my heart and makes me sad that she won't be able to say it in person for awhile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    hijinx said:
    Liam is still scarce with words (especially repeating it more than once), but he told me 'thank you' the other night for handing him a grape. I melted into a giant pile of goo right then and there.

Us too.  She does like to say "Ta-da!" when she pulls a blanket off her head.  :-)
  • Options
    My favorite of Bryson's words aren't words, but sounds.  He has 6 animal sounds down and absolutely cracks me up with them.  I can just ask if he wants chicken for supper (ha) and he says "bock bock."  I didn't know he knew what a real cow looked like, but when he saw one outside the car on Sunday, he started mooing.
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    He calls all dogs "Mac", which is our dogs name. It cracks me up. He knows the word dog, but he either can't say it, or won't. So all dogs are Mac. He also says "kee" for kiss, which I love! I'll ask for a hug and he'll give me one, then say "kee" cause he wants kisses. Love!
    DS is funny about dogs too. I've been trying to get him to say "Ruff ruff" for dog noises, but in his Doggies book the dogs howl. So now when he sees a dog he says AROOOOO!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Monkeeeeehhhh it's funny every time. Don't know why it's necessary to elongate the end of monkey but she always does.

I'm also liking belly button which comes out as buy buy buhbun
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Thank you is my favorite lately. He says it every time you give him something or do something for him that he wants and sometimes he says it even when he hands something to someone else.

Please is a cute one too right now. I have to remind him to say please when he's begging for something and he will go from fussing to smiling and saying please, only it comes out more like "plzzz" with no vowels. So cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"