May 2013 Moms

NBR: glasses

For those who wear them, where do you buy your glass frames? I am in the market for new frames but I think I want to look at a larger selection than my eye doctor offers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR: glasses

• I went to ForEyes this past time, but I do like the selection at Lens Crafters also.
  • Has anyone ever ordered from Coastal.com and gotten the free pair they advertise about? I've seen their ads all over and am tempted to try them because I desperately need a new pair...but how risky to order them online!
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine at Costco and LOVE them!!!
  • I got mine at Costco and LOVE them!!!

This. I just ordered my very first pair from Costco this weekend. I liked their selection. Plus they were affordable! I got a pair for $133.00 (frame and lens) and then if you wanted a 2nd pair, those were $30 off the frames. Best pricing I've seen!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • raw1299raw1299 member
    edited November 2013
    I got mine ONLINE! glassesusa.com. 

I found out my prescription from my dr.'s and ordered frames and the lenses online. It cost 30$, versus the 250+ I normally pay. I couldn't be happier. They have designers too, I just went with a unnamed brand. 

Married 10/09/11
    Miss Claire born 5/29/13
    Our Happy Little Family

• Has anyone ever ordered from Coastal.com and gotten the free pair they advertise about? I've seen their ads all over and am tempted to try them because I desperately need a new pair...but how risky to order them online!

Yes I ordered glasses from Coastal and I love them! I have insurance but glasses end up costing me close to $200. I got a pair during one of their specials. Cost me a total of $65 and I absolutely love them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"