Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

please help cervical bleeding???

Ok I'm 37 years old.I have a 2yo daughter conceived by iui. Am not actively ttc but not avoiding it either.
Anyway, so had "relations" day b4  ovulation then after sex I had spoting(sure it's from sex??) Anyways, today is
The day af should arrive but has not but what is happening is yesterday I checked my cervix for blood as an indicator that af would soon come and I could be prepared and keep from ruining another pair of panties. Had some old dark blood so I just thought ok will start tomorrow on time. Then today I check cervix bright blood one second no blood the next and then back to brown but ONLY ON CERVIX. None coming out not even when I pee. I'm sure I'm being silly and af will come full force tomorrow but could I be pregnant?? I don't think so sure to issues trying to conceive before but stranger things have happened. Or am I premenopausal and going crazy. I also have ms so I'm all confused..lol any ideas

Re: please help cervical bleeding???

• Options
    Where are these people coming from?

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hegi627Hegi627 member
    edited November 2013
    I was JUST about to go to bed, too. OP, my dad has MS, so I'm gonna do you a favor. Hang in there for a few days. If AF shows up, you weren't pregnant. If not, take a test. In the meantime, laugh at your silly overreaction and don't check this thread again if you are easily offended.
    TTC #1 since 6/2013
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    janda426janda426 member
    edited November 2013
    Okay few things:

-Are you saying you have ms as in morning sickness, or ms as in multiple sclerosis? Because you can't have morning sickness, a pregnancy symptom, if you aren't pregnant. You CAN be sick and have a stomach bug or something. You can also take a pregnancy test. Those are like, totes reliable at figuring out this sort of thing. 

-How old are you? Do you mean pre-menstrual? Cause you said pre menopausal. And if you think you're pregnant and menopausal I mean it's possible, but not likely.

-Do you chart? How do you know AF was due?

-Sounds like pre menstrual spotting to me. 
  • Options
    If you meant ms as in multiple sclerosis, I have ms. I haven't had any bleeding like you mentioned (even with flare ups) unless AF was coming (but every one and their bodies are different.

~*~ TTC Baby #2 ~*~
    Me: 30 
    DF: 29 DS: 10
    Angel Babies: July, September, and December 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    My suggestion, take a test to see if your pregnant, and wear a panty liner when you're expecting your period.  Seems a hell of a lot easier than checking your cervix and analyzing what it means.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    OP, just take a test. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    My cervix always has a little but of brown/red blood right before I start my period because that's where the blood comes from when you start your period. I'm really confused as to why you are confused. Who the fuck says "relations" ...... Besides my 97 yr old grandmother? It's SEX ...... Let's say it SEX!!!!
    You stole the words right out of my head.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"