Tennessee Babies

Robertson Co. - Northcrest Medical Center

Hi ladies!

I am a FTM due in July. My DH & I live in Nashville and have a meeting with the Vanderbilt midwives at the West End clinic this week. I was informed last night by a friend that Vandy has recently taken over the women's health care at Northcrest. She said they completely redid the birthing suites and they will be using midwives. Now, this friend works for Vandy (the hospital) but recommended that I go to Northcrest instead mainly due to the lower volume of patients.

Have any of you seen the new center? If so, what's your opinion on it?

Re: Robertson Co. - Northcrest Medical Center

• I haven't been to Northcrest since the renovation, but am interested as well! I delivered DS with a midwife in Madison Co in Feb 2013 but recently moved to back Robco after being away for 5 years. I have always had a bad impression of Northcrest and would go to Nashville for any medical issues. This sounds promising though! The hospital is small and I have never seen it very busy. I found this article from Vanderbilt with a little more information, but haven't seen it for myself yet. https://news.vanderbilt.edu/2013/11/women-health-center-at-northcrest-debuts/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"