Babies on the Brain
Options

No more pills! :)

Here we go...
Last day on the pill for me :)
How long did it take you girls to get pregnant after stopping the pill?  I have 2 children already, but was not on the pill before conceiving, so this is new and exciting for me!  Hopefully it happens sooner than later. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: No more pills! :)

• Options
    Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited November 2013

2 years 3 months and counting...

ETA: Technically it took us 2 years and 2 months to get a BFP.  I got a BFP with IVF #2, but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Aw, don't give up trying, it will happen!  Will this be your first?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    3 months and still trying. Just a heads up - people trying don't usually like hearing "it will happen!". I'd recommend you read the "Newbie Blog" over on the Trying To Get Pregnant board. Maybe lurk (read without posting) for a week or so - get a feel for the board. Hope it happens quickly for you :-) Welcome
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    antandbee said:
    Aw, don't give up trying, it will happen!  Will this be your first?

Yes it will be our first.  I appreciate your encouragement, but there is a real chance that it won't happen for us.  I don't know if you are on mobile (and if you can see siggies), but we are dealing with IF and have already had 4 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs.  We will be doing our 3rd and probably final IVF with my eggs in January.  If that cycle fails, we will more than likely move on to either donor eggs or donor embryos.   One of the biggest factors that could affect our success is money.  We have no insurance coverage for infertility treatment and after our 3rd IVF we will have spent more than our first mortgage on IF treatments.  So yeah, it may not happen for us.

However going back to your original question, our situation is not the norm.  Most healthy women under the age of 35 get pregnant with in a year of TTC.  The other thing to consider is that how long it took others to conceive has no bearing on how long it will take you. 

Good Luck. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"