2nd Trimester

Rawr! First hormonal attack

Last night, DH was ready for bed and I told him our bed (mine and LO) was not big enough for him and made him sleep on the couch. We weren't fighting and just came back from a lovely date night. I realize now it was hormones but he's still pouty and freezing me out. 

I also know I should say sorry but was secretly hoping he'd brush it off as a crazy pregnant lady event.

::end vent::

Re: Rawr! First hormonal attack

• :-(  I think you should say you're sorry too. I would be very sad if my partner didn't want me to sleep in our bed next to him.
    imageimage

• Where's the vent part?... Sounds like if anyone is worthy of venting it's your DH. Say sorry and apologize ASAP.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I already did apologize. Just being a wackadoo.
  • I'm confused regarding the bed part. What do you mean yours and LO? You don't sleep with your husband? You need to apologize more and stop using him as a hormonal punching bag.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Lucy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is the part that I'm confused about as well.
    I'm confused regarding the bed part. What do you mean yours and LO? You don't sleep with your husband? You need to apologize more and stop using him as a hormonal punching bag.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • don't blame the hormones. i would kill my husband if he ever said that to me. say sorry and make up!

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stop blaming hormones!

That One Gal From Alaska :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"