Military Families
Options

Anyone in Fairbanks?

My family is heading to Fairbanks in February, I'm a little nervous about such a big change but excited for the adventure! Anyone else in Fairbanks or heading that way soon?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone in Fairbanks?

• Options
    Not anymore, but I was born and raised there :)
  • Options
    We just got orders to Eielson...we'll get there in May. :) I'm really, really excited!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jealous.  We're going to AK for New Years this year and impatiently waiting until we can retire and go back for good.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in Fairbanks!! Good luck on your PCS!! Get in your mall shopping in now cause the closest one is 6 hours away :)
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• Options
    Not in Fairbanks, but we're at JBER in Anchorage. It's like -20 in Fairbanks right now according to my friend at Eielson. We're at a scorching 19 degrees in Anchorage. Can't say I'm jealous of the temperature in Fairbanks, but I do know that you'll be able to see the Aurora Borealis a whole lot better and more often than we can here, which I am totally jealous of lol. Alaska is beautiful :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"