July 2013 Moms
Options

WoW

emmanemmemmanemm member
edited November 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I was just catching up on the never have I ever thread from a few nights ago and @fayga mentioned mmorpg games, and @chrissiemeas and @somerandomchick mentioned WoW. That was going to be my fffc, I LOVE WoW. DH and I both play. I'm interested to know who else on this board plays WoW? And if you do what server do you play on?

My pally is on ysera. And I have a hunter and a mage(named Nicholas Mage, haha I thought I was so clever) on frostwolf. And for the ultimate test are you for the alliance or for the horde? I'm all for the alliance, but Nicholas Mage is horde, he's an undead Mage.

Wow, I feel like such a nerd from this whole post.

ETA: because in my tired state I used the wrong or. Meh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WoW

• Options
    emmanemmemmanemm member
    edited November 2013
    I think DH pays $15 per account. I'll double check with him when he wakes up though. We have 2 accounts so we can play at the same time, although we haven't done that in awhile. DH used to play daoc as well. He also played Everquest and currently he's been playing the new diablo. There just isn't much time to play anymore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @fayga I LOVE those pictures!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!! I'm on Muradin. Alliance. I have a 90 druid and priest. 88 mage
  • Options
    @kalemi DH has a level 85 priest and he's leveling up a Druid right now, I believe he's level 60 ATM? He loves playing his Druid, he says they're fun to play, but I think his favorite is his death knight.

• Options
    Yes i love my druid. They're so versatile! DKs are neat but I can't seem to figure them out well enough to tank. Anyone who can tank has me beat hands down. I seriously can't figure it out for some reason. I feel like a huge nerd now. I play wow for a bit most nights after Ds is in bed lol. If you want you can add me. I love leveling with people but my guild is boring and everyone likes to be alone.
  • Options
    @kalemi I definitely will next time I get on. It's so hard to play lately, I miss it. Raiding is a thing of the past now that I have M. It would just be impossible to run a 4 hour raid, ya know? But I sure do miss it.

• Options
    Also, I know what you mean regarding dk's, DH tanks with his but I can't figure it out either. I love my pally and my hunter though. I can't pick a favorite out of those two.

• Options
    I was a human Mage on alliance spine breaker. Me and DH quit in 2006. We were too addicted. Then earlier this year he was gone on business a lot so I reactivated my acct. thinking that's keep me busy while he was gone but my morning sickness got the best if me and I never played.
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options
    Yea if I can I get an lfr in on my resto druid since que time is fast :/ I usually end up leaving a boss or two in if the group sucks
  • Options
    Me!

Alliance
    Drenden
    Night Elf Druid
    Boomkin !

Secondary:
    Drenai Shaman (elemental)

I have my account on suspend because I don't have that much time to play anymore. I really want to but by the end of the day I don't have any energy left.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @altima80 before having dd, DH and I were definitely addicted.

@kalemi I know it's shitty, but we always leave groups if they suck. Especially, if the healer sucks. It already takes so long to raid, there's no point in taking longer because your healer sucks, ya know?

• Options

Me!

Alliance
    Drenden
    Night Elf Druid
    Boomkin !

Secondary:
    Drenai Shaman (elemental)

I have my account on suspend because I don't have that much time to play anymore. I really want to but by the end of the day I don't have any energy left.

@primrosemama I know exactly what you mean about the energy! I keep telling myself that one day I'll raid again.

Also, can I just say this makes me love you all even more. As if that were possible! :x

• Options
    YouTube "Druid boy"

"See the moon fire BEAM!
    And your health's no longer green
    You're headed to the graveyard
    Courtesy of me!
    Keep dreaming
    See that moon fire
    Keep repeating...
    I see you got that priest
    But you ain't even gonna need'em

See, you can't keep up
    But you can catch
    A moon fire spam
    From a boomkin man!"

;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    I could never afford to get WoW but when I was at my friend's house, they had multiple computers set up so that they could all play at once and I just used their accounts to play. But that was back when WoW was new. Fun times though :) My DH called me such a nerd when he learned I played it but only because he never would've guessed that that was something I was into...which seems to be the reaction most people give me when I tell them. *shrug*
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm old school. I played on MUDs before they had GUI and a cost. :) never could bring myself to pay for WoW, but I sure was addicted to SitM.
  • Options
    Hahaha! WELPS!! Handle them!!
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options
    Sometimes I hear music on a tv commercial or movie and it reminds me of Goldshire. /laugh
  • Options
    Yeah they boned us on the emerald dream. I expected it tho.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    uuummmm, I felt like I was reading a post written in a foreign language ;) Now, I must google this & see what the heck I am missing out on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    giraffeluvspigiraffeluvspi member
    edited November 2013
    I suspended my WoW account when I started grad school years ago and just never went back. If I do have time for video games again Grand Theft Auto is my top game of choice. ;) If WoW was free I might have played more. It didn't help that DH would constantly remind me of the South Park episode when I play (you're just gonna get fat like Cartman) I couldn't keep it up. ETA: alliance
  • Options
    Don't lie, this is how ya'll spend your days:

This dad who introduced his son to his hobbies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"