Single Parents

he got a letter today

Ryan got a letter from the child support people today..which means I heard from him. Wonderful. I'm a whore, a nasty con artist, and he can't wait until "my daughter grows up and learns that I only wanted money and fame" um..wtf? what fame is there in having a deadbeat dad??? he thinks WAY too highly of himself..he's not that special. I told him I didn't give a shit what he thought, and I heard nothing after that. I guess I won. I really truly don't care what he thinks...I'm just going to let DHR deal with it at this point
Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: he got a letter today

• Ugh.  My turn is coming.  I've already heard that filing for child support is "like a slap in the face" to him.  He thinks I should call him every time DD needs diapers or formula or something.  I don't want to talk to him let alone wait a week for him to get around to supplying his daughter with what she needs.  He'll be hearing from Friend of the Court very very soon.  Maybe I should change my number again...
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait... fame? LOL, like, when you are awarded with CS from him, does he think news cameras are going to appear as you walk out of the court room so you can be like "Yes, today was a day that was a long time in the making. I feel like justice has been served and I think that now I can finally move on with my life, even if that means a life without Ryan and raising my child all by myself."  and then when he leaves the court room, all the news cameras rush him like "Mr. Ryan, how do you feel about the outcome of the hearing?" and he be like "Well, it's total bullshit."

I have this huge scene with elaborate dialogue in my head right now and I just can't stop laughing (and I really wish I had the time to write it all out).  Best. Post. Ever.

Bahaha... Fame... really? "Look at me! I'm a single mom!"
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • OMG!  Can I have your autographs???  I've never met any famous people before!  *swoon*
  • "Ah, dahling... you must act like you are already famous to make people think you are already famous." She says, taking a drag from her fancy cigarette holder.  Exhaling slowly, she turns to look out the window in an upward gaze.  "This is why Ryan thinks he's famous. But, the reality is, he's one of those cocktail waiters who carries a copy of his mediocre action screenplay with him who drops it in front of a producer and then says 'oh, excuse me, you must have dropped this. Oh wait, I did, perhaps you'd like to read it?' Those people, dahling, those people we don't pay much attention to." A pause. "We're better than that."

.:end scene:.
  • inthelostinthelost member
    edited November 2013
    hahaha, ya'll are cracking me up! Thanks for the laughs! :)  oh also he texted me with retarded questions like "is she rock climbing yet?" "what's her favorite food?" "does she play the guitar?" and my favorite... "have you had the birds and the bees talk with her?" oooooh, he thinks the's funny.  he's so NOT.

• If he keeps asking you questions like that, tell him that her motor skills are about as fine-tuned as his brain is.  Maybe that will shut him up. LOL
  • Hey, if it makes you feel any better I'm a whore, too.  Apparently I've slept with the entire police department.  I'm also vindictive.   \:D/
  • Hahaha! Wait... You slept with the ENTIRE police department? Does that include women officers, because I would just assume he'd think that was hot or something.  LOL  And was this all at the same time, like a huge orgy? Where do you live that crime is so low that an ENTIRE police department can have a night off to bang one person? Not even one night, that would take days depending on where you live! I have to stop letting my imagination get the best of me... LOL... but... I just can't help it... WTF is wrong with men? Especially when it's so obviously their kid?? There is no doubt that DD is the product of her BD and me.  She looks a lot like me, but there are times where I see his face in hers and I'm like "well, yeah, she's definitely his kid..."
  • Well, I live in a very small town.  I think I've seen only one woman cop here.  I don't think we even have a K-9 unit here but if we did I wouldn't be engaging with the dog no matter how cute it was.   ;)

Hrm.  We do have city, county and state police departments all within a mile or so of my house.  I wonder if I've slept with county and state, too.
  • the one comment I'll never forget is "if the child is even mine" and then he accused me of cheating on him with a local radio dj .. our son is now 22 months old and he has paid exactly one month of child support .. is currently fighting the new support order since he got a new job three months ago and they raised his support by $90 .. not that he pays anyway .. 
    image Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • lol too funny. 
    Yeah they do the scared chihuaha bit... they are backed in a corner having to face something they don't want to so they bark up a storm telling us what whores and gold diggers we are.. BUT really they are harmless! 

Mine said he was gonna laugh in my face when he requests a paternity test and it comes back negative... Guess who is laughing now.. ? 
    I'm also gonna laugh at our court date next month when he doesn't show AGAIN... and when they award me back pay & full support... He's such an idiot! 
  • Yeah, if we were such gold diggers, why aren't we going after people that have MILLIONS of dollars?  That would make more sense.
  • "You there! You, sir, I have chosen to be the father of my child.  You in your knock off brand jeans, t-shirt with a ton of holes, and ratty jacket, why, even your hair is greasy and your beard is unkempt! You can barely take care of yourself!  I think I will let you impregnate me and then I will take you for everything you've got! I do believe those knock offs would look better on me than you."  Really?

or

"Wait, you make $30,000/year? Jackpot!" Really?

Of course, clearly, the first scenario is my BD.  One of those "man, I must have been drunk the WHOLE TIME we were together" kind of deals...
  • hahahaha, you're great Roxalot!

• I wish we could banter like this all the time, LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"