Los Angeles Babies
Options

Mommy and Me recommendations in the Century City/Beverly Hills/Westwood Area

I am starting to think about finding a mommy and me group for when my little one arrives. She won't get here until the end of March so I have some time but I am wondering how people go about finding them and am looking for recommendations in the Century City/Beverly Hills/Westwood area. I have also heard that some mommy and me groups are a good way to get into preschools, do I need to be thinking about this already?

TIA!

Re: Mommy and Me recommendations in the Century City/Beverly Hills/Westwood Area

• Options
    It might be a little out of your way but I went to a mommie & me at The Pump Station in Santa Monica. The classes were very good but not cheap. Of course there is always 'meetup.com'. I have been to a bunch of play dates and groups using that website :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We went to the Pump Station for Mommy and Me classes too and I highly recommend them.
    --
    Caperz helps you find fun activities and classes to do with your children. Share your plans and set up play dates with your friends too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also due at the end of March :-) I live in Santa Monica and I too have looked into The Pump Station and also The Sanctuary and Los Angeles Birth Partners. Maybe we could start our own group or meet up :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"