July 2013 Moms
Options

magic sleep suit question

For those who have it...is it worth it ghe $40? After our 3rd sleepless night we are thinking of ordering it. DS cannot transition out of his swaddle, we have tried for weeks, and he is rolling a lot. He flails his arms and wakes himself up all night.

Which size do we order? DS is in 3-6 m clothes, but he is long at 26", and some of his one piece things are getting small.

Thanks! And sorry for any typos...going on very little sleep!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Re: magic sleep suit question

• Options
    It looked really cute on her but it didn't work any magic for us. That said, I know it has worked for some people so may be worth the try!
  • Options
    I bought one when LO was about 3mo. It worked well for us for about 3 weeks. She then would wake herself up because she wanted to roll to her tummy and couldn't. I would say for those 3 weeks, it was worth it to get rid of the swaddle. It kept her hands away from her mouth so I could put her paci back in and she would knock it back out. She is now just sleeping in her pjs. Still waking about 2x a night but I call that a win for now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just started using it last night for the same reason - transitioning from swaddle. It didn't work any magic, she still woke up four times to eat (think we're experiencing the 4 month growth spurt as she's also been taking four hour naps at daycare). I did notice that she fell back asleep very quickly after eating; only 2-3 minutes of bouncing and didn't wake up when I put her down. Both things have been a source of frustration for me and DH recently. For me, it was worth the money since her wakeful times were only about 10-15 minutes long as opposed to 45 minutes in the past.
    image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's only for back sleepers???? Crap. Who wants to buy my unworn yellow 6-9 month size magic suit? :)

My thoughts exactly! Ours is coming in Saturday, I had no idea it was only for back sleepers. Fuck. I have an unworn pink one if anyone wants it, let me know!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 26 inches and still fits in her 3-6 month one!

Me:27, DH:28 - DX: MFI, varicocele repair Nov 2011 
    Post-Op SA: Count- 15 million, Motility- 75%, Morphology- 3% 
    IVF with ICSI - Stimming 10/4/12 - 10/13/12, Lupron Trigger
    ER 10/18/1212 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 5 fertilized
    5 day transfer 10/23/12, 3 frosties
    Beta #1 11/5/12: 453, Beta #2 11/7/12: 1,013, DD born 7/19/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"