Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Well, today is the day

Today is the day I will take the cytotec. I will most likely put it in around 5-6 pm and take the Vicodin around 3-4 pm. I am terrified. I have read so many horror stories about the pain and I can't help but panic. Please pray for me and send good thoughts that I will remain calm. Also, the thought of inserting a pill that will force my body to miscarry is very emotionally damaging (as I'm sure many of you know). How did you ladies get through it?
Any advice and/or personal stories may help.
Thanks so much

Pregnancy Ticker
MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks

Re: Well, today is the day

•  I'm so sorry for your loss.

I actually just put the cytotec in . Discovered no hb yesterday and within hours started spotting, so it 's happening. I had a loss in May that was identical to this-I used cytotec then too and really for me, it was not that bad (physically). It was like a bad period, but was over in a few hours. I actually never took the tylenol with perc I was prescribed.

I am set up in bed, I have my laptop, phone, water, heating pad, paper pad for bed (just for cleanliness, I'm a bit controlling that way), disposible undies (the thick paper ones) and gigundo pads. All this helps me feel a bit in control of what is happening. Sounds crazy maybe but I don't want to be looking around for stuff later.

If it helps, I also have read all those stories about cytotec but my experience was not at all bad like those. I had a m/c many years ago with no med and that was not better or worse. I have had children so there is the possibility that it's less painful for me because of that, physically I mean.

I hope everything goes physically smoothly for you and me both today on this sad day.
  • jlworden710jlworden710 member
    edited November 2013
    thinking of you today! I had a D&C so I dont have any personal experience with this... but just know I am sending you good thoughts and hoping everything goes physically smoothly for you. As far as emotionally, take your time to grieve and care for yourself! HUGS

ETA: thinking of you too @2ndgeneration HUGS to you!

BFP: 9/21/13 | EDD:5/31/14 | MC confirmed:11/6/13 | D&C:11/12/13
    BFP: 1/14/14 | EDD: 9/21/14 | MC confirmed: 2/3/14 | D&C: 2/4/14
    DX 3/18/14 (Complete) Septate Uterus | Resection 4/22/14
    BFP: 8/5/14 | EDD: 4/19/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be praying for you today! Get plenty of rest!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• T&P during this tough time. I miscarried naturally so I don't have experience but get some rest. ((HUGS))
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    <: center;">Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"