Pregnant after 35
Options

Guennie

Just checking in to see how you are doing?  Hope you are hanging in there. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Guennie

• Options
    Thank you Geeps!! I am ok...my mom got here a couple days ago so it's been a good distraction. I am still having contractions at least every other day, usually waking me up early in the morning. They never progress. I go back to the dr tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll be more dilated at least. I don't know what his cutoff is so I'm curious what he's thinking at this point regarding induction. My due date is Monday. I'm getting pretty nervous.

How are you holding up?
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options

I am good.  Last night was rough.  My hubs tried out a new recipe for dinner and it upset both his and my stomach.  I felt like a sumo wrestler was squeezing my stomach I had such bad stomach cramps.  Nothing else thank god just the horrible stomach cramps.  It got so bad I ate a handful of Tums and had to sleep on the couch to get comfy.  I thought for sure that would make me go into labor but luckily it didn't.  Today is the only day this kid needs to stay in due to the crappy Dr being on call from 7am this morning to 7am tomorrow morning (thurs).  So far so good.  It is always nice to have some distractions.  Well enjoy the time with your Mom and your final days with the baby on the inside.  My due date is tomorrow and my Drs appointment is Friday so the next few days will be interesting for both of us.

I'm sure you will be great!!! Keep us posted if anything changes :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck ladies!   Keep us posted.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    So excited for both of you!
  • Options
    i cant believe you two are already there! i just noticed my ticker shows <90 days and im starting to panic a tad ;)
    best wishes and prayers for everything to happen as you hope!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options

Thanks ladies!!!!! 

The over 35 board is full of such wonderful old broads who really know how to support one another.  ;) 

I'll keep ya posted.  And Thanks again for the kind words and well wishes they are much appreciated. 

• Options
    Hoping that you both have smooth deliveries within the next few days.....I think the waiting is the hardest part. 
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Like Geeps said, a big thank you to all of you ladies for the well wishes! This board has been very supportive and I've appreciated the feedback you've given over the course of my pregnancy. It really is hard to believe it's almost over!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    It will be over soon. Just hang in there. I haven't been able to make many visits up here because the little one has me so busy. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Prayers going up for all due soon!  Keep us posted!
    Me:37 DH:40 Married 7/2009 TTC since 5/2012 
    BFP 4/2013, Our Christmas Miracle Due 12/18/2013
  • Options
    Yes so excited for you both!  Hope all goes wonderfully!
  • Options
    Can't wait to see some pictures! Good luck you two!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Very excited for both of you ladies and am looking forward to virtually meeting your little ones soon!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Urghhhhh! I have a day where I really feel like something is going to happen and then I have a day of nothing! And my friend's water broke this morning so she is now at the hospital- she isn't due until December 19! You just never know when these babies are ready...
  • Options
    Good luck Guennie....You and your DH must be so excited to finally meet your precious little girl :):)
    Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Options
    Thank you! I'm going a little batty waiting for something to happen. The only good thing about making it to Wednesday would be that my dr would be the one to deliver since he's on call that day. I have really wanted him to deliver after all we've been through together. I'd really rather not be induced though. I guess what will be will be at this point.
  • Options
    I hope you can make it to Wednesday @Guennie so your OB can deliver your baby girl.  It sounds like you have a great relationship and can imagine how comforting it would be for your OB to be there for/with you.  Fingers crossed for you :)

Me, 41; DH 38; TTC since July 2012, 1st round of Clomid, BFP on 10/19, what an incredible blessing!  M/c on 7w3d; D&C on 11/30; 4th round of Clomid 100mg = BFP on 04/19!!! M/c #2 at 7w; D&C on 5/30, then repeat D&C on 7/1.  Saline u/s on 8/2, uterus looks great!  Will start TTC in 09/13 w/ Clomid 100mg. Surprise natural BFP on 8/25!!! Beta #1=95, #2=182, #3=404!  EDD 5/4/13...Grow baby grow!

• Options
    Yeah I know the feeling. My doctor was on call the day I was to be induced but I didn't deliver until two days later. I went in dilated at 4 and didn't even know. I didn't realize that I was also in labor.

Well you don't have long now. Can't wait for an update and pics.
    Guennie said:

Thank you! I'm going a little batty waiting for something to happen. The only good thing about making it to Wednesday would be that my dr would be the one to deliver since he's on call that day. I have really wanted him to deliver after all we've been through together. I'd really rather not be induced though. I guess what will be will be at this point.

• Options
    Hope you are both doing well! Hang in there and know everyone is thinking of you and praying for safe deliveries and healthy babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"