Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Ikea Antilop high chair on sale thru 11/27

The Ikea Antilop high chair is on sale with the Ikea Family discount until November 27th. The price  of the chair with tray is $14.99 (regularly $24.99). Ikea Family is free to join.

We used the Antilop with DD and loved it. it was so easy to clean and didn't take up much space. I highly recommend it!

Re: Ikea Antilop high chair on sale thru 11/27

• Options
    I bought one over the weekend.  There were some cute ideas on Pinterest for adding decals or sewing seat cushions. 
    I may attempt to make this.

imageimage

• Options
    The beauty of the high chair is the simplicity and ease of cleaning, that would end up in the wash all the time, I still don't use the padding for my 2 yo trip trap :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought 2 today for a total of $48 including shipping.  I'm selling the Fischer Price one that I hate as soon as they come! 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    We have this high chair and love it!
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"