Eco-Friendly Family
Options

prepping CD

ladies , now that the LO is finally here I need to prep my diapers. I was planning on doing this before she was born but low and behold she came 3 weeks early. For the KL0's , I know I need to wash them about 5-6 times in hot but do I use detergent each time ? do I dry each time? and for the BG 3.0's ( which I know she will not fit in for a long while ) do I just wash those once ?  and one last question with her being about 5lbs 9oz right now should the KL0's fit ? My goal is to be out of spoises by the end of next week Big Smile

Re: prepping CD

• Options
    Congrats!  As I recall, I'd prep the KL0's using detergent every other wash.  The BG's only need to be washed once.  As for the KL0 sizing, DS was 8 lbs when he was born, so I'm not sure - I'd just try it out and go from there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You should be fine with just putting detergent in the first wash or two and I'd just do wash wash dry rather than drying every cycle. I don't know about fit since ds wasn't in cd's from the start so good luck!

The bg's just need to wash/dry once but DO NOT put them in with the klo's until they are prepped. The oils that you're washing out of the kl0's will get on your bg's and cause them to repell so prep them seperately. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"