September 2013 Moms

Insurance FYI

Your LO's insurance can lapse and because they are only required by law to cover for 1 month under the law and they do not have to inform you! Check to make sure they are covered.... Even if you have sent the paperwork and they are billing your employer.

So my reminder for LO's 2 month appointment came and she doesn't have insurance even though we sent in the paperwork and they are charging my employer for her. Luckily my pedi checks. Ugh! So I'm now waiting on a call back and have her 2 month appointment scheduled for tomorrow, shots and all.

This sucks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Insurance FYI

• We received a letter in the mail asking for DH and DS' SSNs. The letter stated that if i didnt submit then both of their coverage would be terminated (we switched DH to my insurance once DS was born as federal only has self and self plus family).
    Hopefully you get this all taken care of and quickly, I'm sure it's a huge headache.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• We also had to confirm with our insurance company that this was her sole insurance, with no other plans.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"