July 2014 Moms

Hello & intro from a 2nd time July mom

Hi, I've been posting a bit and just wanted to officially say hello and introduce myself. I'm a second-time July momma, due July 29. I have a 2-year-old son, born 7/11/11. Some facts about me: I'm from the midwest (Wisconsin). I'm 34, but will be turning 35 just before this little bean is born. I'm a writer, rescue dog owner, and Mad Men superfan (so sad that it is ending after the next season!) 

I also am currently in the midst of a major house remodel and will be moving into the new place in February. My first novel is coming out in March. I might possibly be insane for trying to do this all at once, but my "WANT BABY NOW" hormones won out and I got my much-hoped-for BFP last week.

Baby-related stuff: we're a cloth diapering family. I also suffer from depression & anxiety and was on Zoloft throughout my first pregnancy and while breastfeeding DS. I'm still on it and planning to be throughout this pregnancy. I'm always happy to answer questions or just be a sounding board for anything related to that stuff, since I know I had a lot of questions first time around.

I'm enjoying getting to know you ladies so far. You're a sassy and hilarious bunch.

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
In search of a image

Re: Hello & intro from a 2nd time July mom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board