Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Anyone else not mind all the new toys?

I totally griped about the excessive toys DD got for Christmas. But she plays with all of them and they keep her so entertained, I don't have to be on the floor with her every second of the day any more! She just flits about from activity to activity! It's awesome!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else not mind all the new toys?

• Options
    I'm a fan myself. And the vacuum santa brought my DS actually picks stuff up!
  • Options
    and they are vastly more fun to play with her with...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't mind them.  DS was outgrowing all his baby toys, and I refused to go out and buy him more right before Christmas.  So it's nice to have more age appropriate toys and something new for him to play with.  And, we had been keeping most of his toys downstairs, since he pretty much just sleeps upstairs.  But I took his older toys upstairs so he can play in his room now too when I'm putting up his laundry or cleaning his room.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh me too! I have noticed that a few items need to go on craigslist that he no longer acknowledges anymore. Ill wait a couple weeks before doing so bc once I move the tree he may start to play with everything again.
  • Options
    I LOVE them.  We're rearranging the house so they all fit but she's loving life with them and so am I.
  • Options
    I love his new toys b/c even I was sick of playing with the old ones. I packed them away for now- and just kept out his favorites + his new ones. No need to have everything out at once- it's too much for a child.
  • Options

I don't mind either.  I gave in long ago. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"