Parenting

hunting wives, come in...

I wanted to brag on DH, but want him to post on facebook first.  He got a 12 point buck today!  I'm happy he's happy, and that it hopefully takes the pressure off so he can enjoy the rest of his time (and come home sooner!)

Re: hunting wives, come in...

• That's a great kill!!!! Great job to your dh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! DS got an 8 pointer this morning, so he is pretty pleased with himself. I am pretty pleased with all of the yummy venison that is headed home!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • While we're at it, does anyone else loathe hunting season as much as I do? I joke that Iam a single parent Nov-January 1st . DH and DS leave at 5:00am, and usually aren't home until 7:00pm or so. I love the fresh meat, but really dislike the muddy, bloody clothes, finding shot gun shells in the washing machine, and the calls that come all week for DH to go help someone drag a deer out of the woods.

And it means I have to feed his damn goat.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @bunkinmama
    Pre-twins I hunted also. Maybe I am just jealous :)
    Although I will never be jealous of anyone who draws working the skinning shed after the last hunt of the day!!

• I have never killed anything except mice.... I need to hunt bad. But dh says I have to clean what I kill so I need to grow a pair haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"