Pregnant after a Loss

What would you do?

I woke up this morning at 1215 to some lower side abdominal pain. Both sides going down to my crotch. I thought I would feel better if I walked around, ate some food and relaxed. No go. The pain keeps coming and going. I went to work at 0400 and it was painful to bend over and getting in my truck was extremely uncomfortable. I ended up getting off work early and came home where I have been taking it easy. The pain is still there, although I feel it may have let up some. I figured its Braxton Hicks as they come and go. My tummy feels like its stretching so maybe thats contributing??? I called the oncall OB dr and they said if it continued to go to the birthing center.

Should I go if it feels like its lessening up? I hate to go when its nothing. Or should I wait a little bit and see if it goes away? How long should I wait?

Thanks ladies
My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage

Re: What would you do?

• BootsOrHeartsBootsOrHearts member
    edited November 2013
    BH shouldn't hurt, just more annoying. Could it be RLP?
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• It could be RLP, I get it this bad some days. How are you feeling now?

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I decided to wait a hour or so because I really didnt want to go in when it was probably nothing. So I started my breathing exercises and actually fell asleep! I woke up 2 hours later and the pain is gone. My belly is still pretty tight/hard but not nearly as bad as before.
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"