Pre-School and Daycare
Options

3 days at Disney- 4 parks

We are going to Disney in January.  We will have 3 days to visit the park.  LO will be 3 1/2 when we go, and we can't decide which park to skip if we decide not to do the park hopper pass.   Obviously the Magic Kingdom will get a day, but the rest, I'm not sure.

So, what park would you skip if you could only do 3 parks? 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 3 days at Disney- 4 parks

• Options
    We did MK and AK in the mornings and Epcot at dinner/night. Epcot was way less crowded, we were able to walk right up to the Nemo ride every time.There are also a ton of character meeting spots in Epcot and most evenings there was little to no wait.  We skipped the Studios this trip (DD was 2 1/2).
    imageimage
  • Options

Not sure yet.  DH doesn't want to spend the money on it.  So, in case we don't, I am trying to figure out which park to skip.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are planning to do two days at magic kingdom bc I think there is so much to see and I don't want to rush around trying to get it all in, esp since we are doing a princess bfast and a relatively early dinner at our hotel one night. We were planning to do day 3 at sea world bc Ds loves orca whales but then I found out about all the allegations of abuse recently so now I am not feeling good about that...so might do day three at animal kingdom or Epcot, not sure. I personally think three parks in three days is a lot for little kids (and adults).
  • Options
    We took the kids again last March and I vowed that next trip we are skipping Hollywood Studios completely. There was not that much there that the kids could even do (Disney Jr show, playground, Toy Story Mania Ride that had a crazy long wait, even with FastPasses) and it felt like we spent the day waiting for rides or waiting for shows or waiting for characters to come out.  If I were going for 3 days, I would do Magic Kingdom on day one, Epcot on day 2 (so it would be okay if we got a late start after a late night at MK) and Animal Kingdom on day 3.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DTNZ4EverDTNZ4Ever member
    edited November 2013
    I would skip Epcot not too much to keep the kids interested.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"