Central Florida Babies

OB/GYN Recommendations for Orlando - Kissimmee Are

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Bump both the website and pregnancy :)! I tried going to the Women's Center in Hunter's Creek and got a doctor who made a lot of mistakes just on appointment one. This has made me question whether I want her to continue being my OB/GYN or not. Do you have any recommendations on good, experienced ones in the Orlando - Kissimmee area? Any help is really appreciated :)!

Re: OB/GYN Recommendations for Orlando - Kissimmee Are

• Terrance Peppy is amazing--I've been seeing him for over a decade--and everyone I know uses him.  When I gave birth he was on vacation but he called me in my room three straight days and came to visit before I was discharged!  The nurses on the floor said just about everyone who works there sees him.  His office is behind  Dr Phillips hospital and he's with Physician Associates.  Good luck!

me:40; DH:41; 4/30/12 1st visit with RE; 6/30/12 IUI #1 BFN; 7/19/12 IUI cancelled (overmedicated); 8/2/12 IUI cancelled (cyst); 9/1/12 IUI #2 BFP! EDD 5/28/13; 10/9/12 1st U/S at 7w3d--missed m/c (trisomy 16) D&C 10/19/12; karyotyping results normal!; 1/31/13 IUI #3 BFP! EDD 10/25/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • SibyOSibyO member
    edited December 2013
    I do not know if you have made an appointment already but I go to Dr. Gearity The Womens Center in Hunter's Creek which is in Orlando (32821) and is close to Kissimmee as well.  Also, this office includes 3D (Glamour shots) at every ultrasound appointment!  
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If you dont mind going downtown. I love my new doctor and staff. Dr. Marvis at PrimeOBYGN. I moved over to him when I found out I was pregnant. Its a smaller practice and everyone that works there is wonderful!

• I used Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates who has offices in Hunter's Creek, Kissimmee and Celebration. They have 3 doctors on staff and I LOVE them all! 2 men and 1 woman. Dr. Reinoso delivered my beautiful DD in September and I couldn't have been happier. They deliver in Celebration and I couldn't say anything more positive about the hospital either. The baby stayed in the room with us the entire stay and the nurses were amazing as well. 
  • I live in Kissimmee as well tthanks for the recommendations! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"