December 2010 Moms

My lastest MOM moment

This morning, Noah insisted on "peeing like Daddy". He usually sits when he pees because his aim is horrible, but he was very insistent and I was running late, so I let him. As I was bending over and helping him "aim" his forceful first morning pee, it was spraying all over and ending up splashing a bit in my hair. So I did want any mom would do (right? right?), I wiped it out with toilet paper and continued getting ready!

What was your latest MOM moment?

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My lastest MOM moment

• I was having my coffee over the weekend and T was playing by the end table where my cup was.  I walked out of the room and heard him say something about his little car going swimming.  I pretended not no hear him because I didn't want to wait for another cup of coffee to brew, so I drank it knowing there was a good chance there was a car in the bottom of the cup, and there was :/ Luckily, we just opened that one the night before, so I was figuring it probably didn't make my coffee 'too' dirty. 
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am tired of poop!

DD pooped in the tub last night & then I had to clean ds's poop nugget off the living room floor today.

He had pj pants on with no undies underneath. I saw him grab his butt & I asked him if he had to go. Of course he says no. A few min later, I notice his sock is dirty & I thought it was somehow from when he pooped in the potty earlier. Then he points to the floor saying, "what's that?" Sure enough when he grabbed his butt, he had pooped & it was in his pant leg & then finally rolled out.

I can't be too upset though bc that was actually his first poop accident in our MONTHS of PTing.

• Loading the player...
  • @bosha711 is it bad that my first thought was "a poop accident isn't so bad if it's poop nuggets and not squishy poop"? B's been watching a clip on YouTube where Mr Rogers goes to visit a dairy farm. Tonight he wanted us all to take a trip to the dairy farm. After we got there he was the farmer and told DH and I we were the cows (gee thanks said the pregnant lady). Being parents we gamely went along and got on our hands and knees when he asked us to. He then came up to me and said "I'm going to milk you!" And started squeezing my nose!!! And then he did the same thing to DH. It was humiliating and hysterical.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • We got DS's pictures taken today at JC Penney. Of course, J started acting up as soon as we got there.  After the pics, he had to go to the bathroom.  The toilet was really high so I had him stand on it.  He proceeded to pee all over the wall, floor, back of the toilet...anywhere but inside the bowl.  I cleaned it up the best I could with some TP, but I knew it was time to go home then.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"