Toddlers: 24 Months+

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Mine:

1) no more fries, sodas, sweet things - gotta keep the weight loss that I got from BFing!!

2) I will enter every contest that I see/hear.

Re: What are your New Years Resolutions?

• 1. Lose 15 pds.

2. Try not to let the drama in my life ruin my day. Like the MIL drama I am letting ruin my day today!

• 1) get everything set up in my home, give everything a spot... right now everything ends up everywhere...

2) lose this dag nabbin depo weight

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha Ha I said pds not lbs. ROFL!
    1. loose 15 lbs (preferably 20 but lets be honest 15 would be super)
    2. clean out my closets and organize the stuff (we moved last year and have boxes of stuff, and stuff in weird places and stuff)
    3. enjoy myself more
    4. floss
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Eat breakfast every day
    2. Stop this candy obsession that I have lately
    3. I've been doing a good job with keeping my house clean lately, and I'd like to keep it that way

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Actually stick with weight watchers.  I have dropped 4lbs already, i just need to try and not lose motivation.

Take a vitamin daily to help make up for hating milk.

Be diligent about increasing E-fund

enjoy every moment with DD

• 1. Start eating healthier and working out. I miss my toned body... pre-pg I was 5'7" 120lbs with a nice stomach, sexy legs, toned arms... now I'm 5'7" 120lbs of blah. How do I weigh the same, but not look the same? *sigh*

2. Be more strict with sticking to the budget my DH made so we can move into the super nice 2 story house I have my eye on - sooner rather than later ;o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"