July 2013 Moms
Options

Do you believe in Big Foot?

jackson290721jackson290721 member
edited November 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I'm watching finding Big Foot right now. The fact that these people dedicate their lives to finding a big harry creature is crazy to me. So, do you believe?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own

Do you believe in Big Foot? 95 votes

Yes! big foot, mermaids, and nessie are real!
11% 11 votes
No way. We would have found them by now.
70% 67 votes
I am unsure what I believe.
11% 11 votes
My name is Jackson and I like to make clicky polls while eating pie.
6% 6 votes

Re: Do you believe in Big Foot?

• Options
    LOL absolutely not...however I want to go watch that right now. Those ppl are cray cray

imageimageimage

• Options
    No, but when I was a grocery store manager, I had a deli employee who was obsessed with finding him.  Her and her husband were 100% sure it was real and they searched for him on their days off and vacations....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lizard people? Seriously? Like the video of Obamas body guard lizard people? Makes squatch believers not look so cray cray anymore LOL And to answer the question no I don't believe.

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• Options
    I won't watch it, but if they happen to actually find and capture a squatch I will go back and watch every single episode.
  • Options
    I don't but I love this stuff!! People get so crazy over it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Options
    I only believe in mermaids.
  • Options
    I don't but DH says he does... I think he's doing it for attention... I hope.  But that show is alright... I giggle, a lot.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I believe in aliens. I won't lie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I believe in aliens. I won't lie.
    It really depends on how they worded the question. Do I believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe? Of course - how could there not be? Do I believe they are visiting earth and anally probing people and Hitler used alien technology to build aircrafts? Um, no. But I did visit Area 51 on my honeymoon.
    Exactly.
  • Options
    Also did you know that 12 million Americans believe that our country is run by lizard people? (aliens that look like lizards) Doesn't that make you pause momentarily to consider moving to a country with saner citizens?
    I'm sure there isn't a saner country. Just equally insane countries.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    My dd thought I used to be a mermaid for about a week bc dh told her I used to be one and then bought her little mermaid. I didn't realize what was going on until last night when she asked me when we could go to the ocean to see the mermaids....
  • Options
    @meimsx - that's true. Perhaps given the topic of this thread I should have suggested moving to a planet with saner life forms. Maybe Vulcan.

They are more logical.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    equinusequinus member
    edited November 2013
    I don't believe in Bigfoot, but my Dad is seriously convinced he exists. We get into serious discussions about it all the time, and it drives him nuts that I don't believe. He prints me out sightings from the BFRO (Bigfoot field researchers organization) website for me to read to try and convince me he exists. Does anybody remember that movie Harry and the Hendersons?
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @ebille I kind of love that movie. :)

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"