Austin Babies
Options

**TTC-ers**

Hey gals,

I need to resign from leading the weekly TTC check in.  I *wish* the reason was that I'm KU, but actually DH & I had a long talk last night and have decided to stop actively TTC for a little while.  No more temps, charts, or OPKs for now.  We've decided to focus on some other areas in our life that deserve a little extra attention--like enjoying being together while not constantly thinking "MUST GET PG" (and all the emotions surrounding the endeavor), and consider some possible options for moving forward.  I do have a dr's appt. (my annual) at the end of January, so we may get some information/direction then, but we'll see.

Anyway, if someone else wants to take over, feel free to just jump in and post away!  I may still check in from time to time, but for now I'll just be wishing y'all the best in my prayers.

Re: **TTC-ers**

• Options

Sad Oh Monkey, I know it's a good thing for y'all to reconnect and refocus on other areas and to, for your sanity's sake, take a break. But I'll miss you. I hope hope hope you'll let us know how your annual goes in January, if not on the boards then just in email. You will always be in my thoughts.

((((lots of hugs)))) and Happy New Year's Eve.

(PS - please ignore post below--what bad timing, eh?) 

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options

Monkey, I hope the New Year has a lot of joy in store for you. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers and I will stay on the look out for updates and good news from you!!

((((hugs))))

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Right Hug

I hope you find what you need to reconnect.  We will miss you!!!

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We will miss you! Take care of yourself and please pop in every now and then and let us know how you are doing, if you are comfortable with that. :)
    Business Cat. image
  • Options
    Sorry Left HugmonkeyRight Hug,  we'll miss you
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Monkey - you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray that 2009 brings you peace and abundant blessings.
  • Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from.  DH and I went on a trip to reconnect and it was the best thing we ever could have done.  It was wonderful to have a few weeks where we were *not* focused on baby making, but on each other.  Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Monkey you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!  I hope you are able to get some downtime and some much needed time away from all the TTC emotional roller coaster.  Please keep us posted on how you are doing!
  • Options
    Monkey, you've always been a positive force (hmmmw whats the right word?) on the board- your posts, and responses have been uplifting for me. I think it's great that you guys will give your relationship some TLC. I wish you the best and hope to see you back. We'll miss you, but thinking and praying for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"