Washington Babies

Poll: New Year's Resolutions

[Poll]

If you are making one, share what it is if you want.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.

Re: Poll: New Year's Resolutions

• I voted for other. I rarely make them, but when I do, I stick with them. I'm still trying to think of one for 2009. I think I might resolve to eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day. I also need to come up with a resolution on making time for me :)
  • I make them but make them fun and attainable.  One year I resolved to drink and go out more.  Three weeks before I met DH, I resolved to have a serious relationship.  I can't decide what this year should bring...  I'm thinking I might resolve to spend more money on clothes and shoes and/or to donate more to charity (including those public radio stations I listen to for free every day!).

Happy New Year everybody!

• Loading the player...
  • I want to get back to pre-baby weight...Im sick of not buying the cute clothes I see at the store...I WILL do it!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do goals, not resolutions. 2007 we set a goal for me to be healthy enough to TTC and to do 2 weeks in Europe. We travelled in May and I got pg in December. Last year was save $X to fund maternity leave and remodel the bathroom for cash and pay off the Jeep.  2009 is to pay off the BMW and replenish the savings that my leave ate up and rebuild the shed. There are spreadsheets and projections and quarterly memos on our progress.

Maybe if I put that sort of energy into eating better, I wouldn?t be so chubby.

• My co-worker told me a good one she and her DH are doing this year.   They do not cook anymore, and they are empty nesters and just don't take the time.  They resolved that when the Sunset magazine comes (or Martha) they will make 3  recipes from the magizines during the month.

I thought that was a good one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"