May 2012 Moms
Options

Strange question... NBR

my DH is wanting to do a cleanse and he wants me to ask you ladies if you or your spouse has ever done one and if so what one did you use?

Re: Strange question... NBR

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    We've done the AdvoCare 24 day challenge (which consists of a 10 day cleanse followed by 14 days of super clean eating) back in March, and we were SUPER successful!  We both lost about 17 pounds in 24 days then we both continued to lose!  I'm at my high school weight (144 this morning!  and I'm 5'7") and just bought a brand new Express dress in a size SMALL.   never ever have i done that!  DH looks amazing too hehe

The Advocare challenge is great and really gets you to learn how to eat SO MUCH BETTER.  I feel awesome, I have energy and I don't have to "diet" anymore!  The intial challenge pack runs about $200 but contains all of the cleanse products (few fiber drinks few probiotics) in addition to two weeks of vitamins, meal replacement shakes (mocha - delish!), coffee replacement (Spark) AND one of really good friends does up a custom diet (via email) and runs Team Fit Mom and a gym in NY.  It's not a deprive yourself cleanse.  Tons of people (even DH's mom did it and she's in her 60's!) say they can't fit in all the food!  If you are interested email me at dayzchic9 at gmail and I can get you more info!  Good luck and a cleanse done right is a great way to retrain your body and not use food as reward!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We haven't done a cleanse but we did a 30 raw food diet and it was amazing. got rid of bloating, dropped a couple of pounds and found some amazing recipes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"