July 2013 Moms
Options

Invitation - WFD?

Would J13 like to join me for dinner? I'm making a huge slab of fresh salmon with homemade pesto, homemade rice pilaf and a big ol' salad with homemade dressing. My dinner date cancelled on me and my SO is hunting. I'm sad... who cancels so last minute? I was really looking forward to some adult girl time. I guess I'll eat and drink this bottle of wine with Haddock and Hughston :(

What's everyone making for dinner this evening? 

Re: Invitation - WFD?

• Options
    Aww too bad for the last minute cancel, I hate when people do that.... Something quick and easy here tonight, kids have swimming and ds has soccer, maybe pizza.....

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dccornel said:
    You can be like my DH and share it with the dog.  Sorry mama, maybe invite your mom over?
    Yeah, Hughston will be my dinner companion. Maybe I'll give him his own plate. My momma is busy this evening :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww I'm sorry!  Well enjoy that wine.  DH said BLT's unless my mom is making dinner tonight.  We go down to see her on Thursdays because my nephew is there that night and she usually cooks for us too :).

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Leftover night here. We have pulled pork & chicken in the fridge. Salmon sounds yummy.
  • Options
    That sucks! Your dinner sounds yummy though. I think we are having leftover chicken pot pie from yesterday.
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    After Skyping with my mom last night and listening to her tell me that they had tacos, that's all I've been wanting to eat. So we are having them for dinner.
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Quickie paella with chorizo, chicken and veggies
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    Ordering Pizza. Thursday is pizza night at out house.

• Options
    That sucks! I am having left over noodle stuff (tomatos, tomato soup, hamburger and leftover spaghetti sauce).
  • Options
    Awww! That stinks. I will be eating in the airport. Not sure what...I've been starving all day.

Bonus: 

• Options
    :( I'm sorry, that stinks. Assuming hubby is home at a reasonable time- I'm making this Mexican chicken and rice dish.

• Options
    Left over Jambalaya :)
  • Options
    I'm coming over! DS has slept a Total of an hour all day so it is leftovers/fend for yourself night..... Momma is going to bed early Eta: autocorrect hates me

Come on over!! We can BUI ;)
  • Options
    Your dinner sounds great! We're trying to figure it out. Thinking roasted squash with curry sauce

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I have lemon rosemary chicken marinating in the fridge. I'm going to cook some rice and broccoli to go with it.
  • Options
    Chicken quasadillas. Easy and yummy
  • Options
    I would love to come for dinner..shit if come just for the wine but the salmon sounds divine!

I actually have no idea what's for dinner..DH is coooking tonight! I'm cuddling with a sleeping LO an bumping!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    I am having a combo soup. Its like a Bacon Corn Chowder mixed with Cheesy Potato Soup. 

Sorry your dinner date cancelled! But now you don't have to share OR wear a bra!

• Options
    @chunkymonkeylvr your autocorrect is messed the eff up!

Bonus: 

• Options
    Salmon and pesto sound amazing.

I planned butternut squash Mac and cheese and sausage. But I managed to burn the milk I was boiling with the butternut squash.

So, I made a modified sausage Mac and cheese, but I had to put the baby to sleep in the middle of making it and it just didnt work out the way I wanted.

At least the beer is good.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    Panera Bread cup of vegetable soup & Greek salad with chicken

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Mini meatloafs with biscuits and smashed garlic cheese potatoes and garlic broccoli; to bad SO is 20 minutes late and everything is cooling
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    LizzieRB said:

Mini meatloafs with biscuits and smashed garlic cheese potatoes and garlic broccoli; to bad SO is 20 minutes late and everything is cooling

Story of my life. My SO is never on time, biggest peeve ever.
  • Options
    Asbromle said:

LizzieRB said:

Story of my life. My SO is never on time, biggest peeve ever.
    And he us still not home FFS, he was supposed to be home at 630 so I made dinner for 7 expecting him to be late. I better get a massage tonight
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"