November 2013 Moms

Poop frequency

Alright ladies...I'm full term tomorrow! Bringing up the rear with the EDD's for this month so almost everyone in here should be able to give me some insight on this. TMI, by the way and could get gross if you don't like talking poop with women.

I know diarrhea can be a sign of impending labor. What I have isn't that, per se. Just, the last few days I've been going #2 twice a day and they've been a little on the soft/messy side (sometimes need a baby wipe to make sure all is clean back there). I'm going to ask my doc about it when I go in this morning, but I still can't help but wonder if my body is "prepping," you know? Anyone else in the soft stool club with me? Any of you new November moms have this happen before your LO arrived? TYIA.

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: Poop frequency

• I'm in the diarrhea club and have been for the last week. Due date is on Tuesday (Nov 12).

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • In one 24 hour period about 2 weeks ago I went 6 times...6 TIMES, 2 of which were in the middle of the night!  I have had a couple of episodes of very soft stool and/or diarrhea.  I figure it is my body prepping a bit.  As long as you don't become dehydrated I'd call it a normal symptom this late in the game.
    Me 39, DH 40. Married on 9/18/2010 and have been TTC since. IVF # 1-7/13/2012, 15 retreived, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 4 frozen. BFP Natural MC 9/10 IVF#2, FET - 12/3/201 2 - 3 transferred, BFP! Natural MC 12/25/2012 IFV #3, 2/27/2013 - 3 transferred, BFP! TWINS!!! Loss of one twin 3/20/13.One sticky hanging on!Pregnancy%20ticker
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm brining up the end with you. But last weekend I went more frequent and they were softer than normal, but it has stopped since then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mine have been pure liquid for atleast two weeks. But I think mine is due to change in diet
  • Definitely there too. Been there for about 4 or 5 days. Due the 16th and already 4 cm. but no signs of true labor yet.
  • My body goes back and forth between that and being slightly constipated.  I've just given up on trying to figure out what might be normal or a sign of anything but I doubt it's anything you'd have to be "worried" about!
  • Right there in the "soft and frequent" club too!  Been here for a week or so - the other day, I pooped 5 times between 7:30 and noon. 

I don't think she's coming any time soon, though.
  • I have been a pooping machine this entire pregnancy, going at least 2x a day. Before pregnancy I would go once every other day, so this has been nice for me. I'm not sure if I would know if I was having pre labor diahrhea. Good luck! I hope it is if your baby is ready.
  • The night before I went into labor this happened along with a little bleeding.
  • I've been having diarrhea off and on for the past week.  I'm 39 weeks today and having contractions every day, but nothing consistent.    Not a fan of this diarrhea though, that's for sure.   Unpredictable bowels... no good.
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Yes, about 2 days before my LO was born I was going about 2-3 times a day - and before I was lucky to go 2-3 times a week.  It wasn't diarrhea, but definitely more frequent!!

• My doctor said the poop thing is nothing to worry about...and looked at me like I was a fool for asking.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • I love the poop thread! Urgent bathroom status for both #1and #2's these days! I will take mushy/frequent over rabbit turds any day! I've pushed harder this pregnancy to poop than I have to birth two kids!
  • everybody poops photo: everybody poops Everybodypoops.jpg
    Me 39, DH 40. Married on 9/18/2010 and have been TTC since. IVF # 1-7/13/2012, 15 retreived, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 4 frozen. BFP Natural MC 9/10 IVF#2, FET - 12/3/201 2 - 3 transferred, BFP! Natural MC 12/25/2012 IFV #3, 2/27/2013 - 3 transferred, BFP! TWINS!!! Loss of one twin 3/20/13.One sticky hanging on!Pregnancy%20ticker
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"