Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Waiting to O Thursday

Cycle/Month:

CD:

What are you doing?:

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?:

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc)

Re: Waiting to O Thursday

• Options
    Cycle/Month: Cycle 5

CD: 11

What are you doing?: Temping, CM

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: What is up with my high temps?? My chart looks weird so far.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc)
    With my late O I hate never knowing when to start OPKs and reading too much into every sign hoping I'll O earlier then last month.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 15

What are you doing?: temping, charting, opks

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: FF took off my crosshairs this morning so I am jumping back over here. I'm slightly relieved since I didn't feel like those CH were right but now I think our timing is going to be way off.

I hate planning BD and stressing over the times when we can't. This month we went five days doing nothing due to illnesses.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LM915LM915 member
    edited November 2013
    Cycle/Month: We started trying 5 months ago.

CD: 7

What are you doing?: Charting and OPKs

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I'm feeling so impatient this cycle.  Which I know is ridiculous.  It took us many months to get pregnant with my first, so I've played this game before, but I think the fact that I was pregnant for almost 3 months and then lost the baby makes me feel more impatient... if that makes sense.  I need to stop.  I know the odds and I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment.  

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) I hate everything about waiting to O.  It's so much worse than the 2ww IMO.  My O date is always different from cycle to cycle, so it's always just a waiting game and waiting for signs, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Options

I'm pretty sure if I O'd this cycle that it was yesterday, but I'll hang around here until I'm sure (or FF tells me so).

Cycle/Month: 4

CD: 20

What are you doing?: same

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I had an almost-positive OPK yesterday morning and am glad I got DH to have a quickie before he left for work.  When I tested again yesterday afternoon, the test was back down to being as light as it was the day before.  I'm not sure if my urine was more diluted, or we really caught the surge, but here's hoping for the best!

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? Just the anxiety of making sure I'm doing everything possible to give us the best chances.

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

Cycle Day: 6

What are you doing: charting temps, CM and cp.

Rants/chart stalks/thoughts: yay! My period is almost over!

GTKY: what is your least favorite part of waiting to O: um, the waiting! Besides that, I hate checking cervical position and fluid. I'll probably get better at it, but with last month being my first, I was checking so much that I was sore!!!!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 9

What are you doing?: charting

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Of course O date is going to be when DH is gone to deer camp, I can just feel it....

Dah Sex! Timing always stresses me out. DH always wants sexy about every 3 days, any more or less and there is complaining.

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010
    Married September 2010
    TTC August 2013
    BFP #1 05/12/2014 - EDD 01/11/2015

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD: 6

What are you doing?: Temping, OPK's, vitamins, running

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Ladies, I'm officially calling myself bat-shit crazy. I pee'd on a stick today. Yes, I'm in waiting to "O". 

My reasoning? Heart burn (4 days), gas, dizziness. I had my period, even though it was a little weird this cycle. I convinced myself there was a possibility I was having an ectopic pregnancy or that for some reason I was having breakthrough bleeding and still pregnant. I've just never felt this shitty before and needed to rule it out EVEN THOUGH I had my period and negative tests before it. Seriously, I'm f'ing crazy. I'm ashamed at myself. I know better. 

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) Planned BD. I love Bd'ing, but the anxiety about needing to get it in gets to me. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:

CD: 2

What are you doing?: nothing right now. cramps are bad.

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: i didn't sleep great last night. really upset about a fight with my mom. easy day at work today. and heading to the pottery studio to keep my mind of everything. 

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) I think I will try to plan some fun BD nights for DH. 
    Married July 27, 2013
    TTC 10/2013

We have 2 dogs and spend as much time outside as possible. 

Trying to Conceive Ticker

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48e053
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:11 /15

CD: 11

What are you doing?: temping, opk, and initial testing

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I think I might be Oing today, but we havn't had sex since last week, so...um....crap. I did have EWCM yesterday, but I ignored it since I normally O on CD 18.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? I hate OPKs 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2 / 2

CD: 19

What are you doing?: CM, Temping, OPK, trying to stay awake

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I got a +OPK yesterday and a negative today. However my 2yo woke up at 2:30 am (FOR THE DAY!) so no temp today. Ugh.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc)- THE WAITING. And checking CM. Yuck.
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    PugMum said:

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Ladies, I'm officially calling myself bat-shit crazy. I pee'd on a stick today. Yes, I'm in waiting to "O". 

My reasoning? Heart burn (4 days), gas, dizziness. I had my period, even though it was a little weird this cycle. I convinced myself there was a possibility I was having an ectopic pregnancy or that for some reason I was having breakthrough bleeding and still pregnant. I've just never felt this shitty before and needed to rule it out EVEN THOUGH I had my period and negative tests before it. Seriously, I'm f'ing crazy. I'm ashamed at myself. I know better. 

I would have done the same thing earlier this cycle for the exact same reasons, but the only reason I didn't is because my Wondfos weren't here.  At least you won't be bugging yourself with the "possibility" now!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: Cycle 5 (1 AL) - I said 6/2 yesterday but I guess last cycle doesn't count

CD: 3

What are you doing?: Will start temping probably after the weekend, OPKs around CD 8 or 10, CM, hopefully hit EOD around FW.

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Nope.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) Probably planned sex. The stars never align when we "need" to have sex. Either one of us is tired, or sick, or gone, or out late, or we have a fight, or something. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options
    @TravellingCouple do you think you could have O'd on CD 8??

@LM915 I just lost a pg at over 13wks, and I know the feeling. I'm pretty much counting on getting pg this cycle, and if it doesn't happen I'll really be bummed. 

@PugMum I've done that before. I convinced myself my period wasn't as usual and it must've been breakthrough bleeding. On another note, have you seen Loca The Pug that Couldn't Run? 

@Str31 I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe today's high temp was a fluke, and although your other two temps are a bit higher than your usual pre-O temps, maybe that's just what your pre-O temps will be like this month. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options
    @tdj12 @trawas01 Thank you so much for sympathizing! I do feel much better now that its not on my mind. I just do not have any reasonable explanation for this heartburn/gas. I've never had this in my life before. My diet hasn't changed either... I guess it will be a mystery!

Married 11/21/2018

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

• Options
    RayRay007 said:

@PugMum I've done that before. I convinced myself my period wasn't as usual and it must've been breakthrough bleeding. On another note, have you seen Loca The Pug that Couldn't Run? 
    Yes! Too adorable. :)

Married 11/21/2018

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

• Options
    Cycle/Month:8/8

CD: 17

What are you doing?: OPKs, Temps, CM

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Pissed at OPK's for never giving a good +, temp was the same as yesterday which is higher than my normal but this is my first temping cycle so I'm not sure if it's a spike or not...but based on my CM and cramping I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday or the day before. Just give me some CHs!!

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? I love getting to BD everyday. I hate hearing DH complain about it though. Seriously? You're the guy and you're going to moan about sex ED?? I hate temping and OPKs though because I'm not an early riser and I suck at catching my LH surge....

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    pudgybunnypudgybunny member
    edited November 2013
    ugh meant to quote... i'll try this again
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2 Cycle Day: 6 What are you doing: charting temps, CM and cp. Rants/chart stalks/thoughts: yay! My period is almost over! GTKY: what is your least favorite part of waiting to O: um, the waiting! Besides that, I hate checking cervical position and fluid. I'll probably get better at it, but with last month being my first, I was checking so much that I was sore!!!!
    Just an FYI you are only 'supposed' to check CM once a day. Easier said than done when the quest for EWCM is on! But that is what TCOYF says, any more can actually cause your body to create CM and throw off what was actually there. (hopefully that makes sense)
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD: CD17

What are you doing?: PNV, just started temping yesterday so I probably won't get too much help from that this cycle. OPKs

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?:
    Finally got a positive OPK! DH flight lands at 11 tonight and while I'm usually asleep by 10:30 I'm waiting up and jumping him when he gets home ;-

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) since I just started temping its the guessing when O will happen. Even with the OPK being positive. Also I can't read the thermometer in the dark so trying to find my phone so I can see the temp is a bit annoying.

• Options

CD: 14

What are you doing?: temping, checking CM, trying to relax and enjoy life and not stress about making a kid

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: annoyed with my temps. they are all over the freaking place! oh well, it is what it is.

the waiting stinks but i prefer this waiting to the 2WW. The 2WW I get so excited thinking 'this may be it!' vs waiting to O i am just waiting for the right opportunity to make sure we have sex.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

CD: 15 - I got + OPKs on CD 17 on my first two months using them - so I figure O is a few days away,

What are you doing?: Temping, OPK, trying to figure out my very little CM

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I got nothing

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) Just knowing I'm not pregnant and there is not a damn thing we can do about it for 18 days. Other than that, waiting to O goes a lot faster than the two week wait for me, so I can't complain there. Temping is kind of a PITA especially with a toddler who likes to wake at 5am. I have to remember to temp before getting her.

Edited for Spacing

• Options
    MC03MC03 member
    edited November 2013

CD: 14

What are you doing?: temping, CM, OPKs

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Annoyed, confused.  With the time change DD has started waking an hour earlier, so now all of my temps are off.  Today's was slightly higher, but also at the earlier time.  No positive OPKs, and this morning I noticed some very light spotting!?!? WTF does that mean? I've never had that happen before. 

I'm having one of those "why is life like this" days?  Why, the first cycle I am charting do I start having weird stuff go on with my body (spotting)?  Why does DD have to wake up so much earlier this week, when I am anticipating O, so it messes up my temps?  Why do I always hit every red light when I am in a hurry?  Why does the toast always land butter side down? Ughh. Ok, thank you for listening, rant over.  I feel better now.

The uncertainty... will today by the day? What will my temp be in the morning? What about the OPK?  Maybe after I've charted more cycles I will feel a little better and be able to anticipate things better, but from reading this board I have also learned that even months of a "regular" cycle can change for no reason at all. 

imageimage
  • Options

CD: 13

What are you doing?: temping, checking CM, preseed, ED to EOD sex in FW

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: So, I didn't think I was getting anymore EWCM yesterday.. until about 11:30 at night when I was about to go to bed, I had probably the best quality EWCM I ever had.  So I HAD to HIO then, even though both DH and I had to get up early the next day and DH still had more work to do before he could go to bed.  He was reluctant at first but we made it happen.  I hope I'm actually going to O in the next couple of days so it's worth it.  My temps right now are at the high end of normal for me for pre-O and usually they dip lower prior to O. Since that hasn't happened yet I'm not sure what to expect.

Also - I posted this on another thread last night, but I found out yesterday that I got a research position I applied for.  Ahh! Good, because I now have a job.  Bad - I'm worried about my ability to perform (it will be a lot of pressure at least early on to get good results) and what if I get pregnant soon... how will I deal with that and the job, and how will my employer react... Not to mention the job is a temporary thing that initially goes for one year with further work depending on funding and how the work goes.  I was very anxious about it last night so that might end up delaying O anyway.  I'm still trying for baby anyway because I'm past the point of delaying my family plans for career right now.  I'll do my best with both when the time comes.

I feel bad about insisting on sex pretty much daily when I think I *could* be O'ing, especially if I end up having an irregular cycle where O could arrive 2 weeks later than normal.  DH has a busy job and works long hours, but he does his best to give us the best shot possible.  Hoping my cycles get back on track this time around.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're here @LadyAle. :-(
  • Options

Cycle/Month:

CD:17

What are you doing?:temping, and cm

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: i think my chart is messed up because of traveling this week. Plus we need to BD today but DH is in a bad mood. :(

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc)definitely planned BD.

• Options
    Sorry about craptastic CD1 @LadyAle - hope you can enjoy a nice glass of wine tonight ((HUGS))

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/2

CD:10

What are you doing?:PNV, CM, ED, drinking lots of water, exercising

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I think I O'd today. I have been cramping on the right side since about 10:30 this morning. I am not temping but have always felt it when I O. Called DH at work to inform him that he needs to not be "too" tired when he gets home tonight. We did HIO yesterday morning and he made comment about me being very wet, so even though it seems a little early in my cycle, I am going to go with it. Heading over to the 2WW thread. hope to see you all over there soon.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc)Definitely the waiting and making sure I do everything right until then. BD is not an issue, DH is always happy when I initiate, no matter the reason.
    #1 11/21/07-Bean     C-section
    #2 04/17/09-Boo-kie C-section
    #3 01/15/12-Moose  Natural VBA2C
    #4 EDD 09/30/14

Christian Wife and SAHM
    Homeschooler and Crafter Extraordinaire
    Knit and Crochet Obsessed

Pregnancy TickerDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    @RayRay007 I really don't think I did. If I O'd that early, it'd be INSANE compared to my previous months. I marked EWCM but it's not really eggwhite, I just don't know how else to explain it. Ever since my miscarriage, I get this stretchy yellowish CM almost the entire month. It stretches and doesn't break so I mark as EWCM but when O is actually approaching, my CM turns clear and looks like an actual egg white. Sooo I get two different kinds of EWCM but I don't know how to classify the first one. If FF gives me CHs I'll probably take out the fertile CM because I just know I haven't O'd yet. 

Edited b/c quotes suck.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 1!!! (This is after a M/C, and 41 days after a D&C, so I'm excited)

What are you doing?: I'll be temping (for the first time in a long time), OPKs, CM

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: It seems like my baseline LH is high making usually totally reliable OPKs not so reliable for me anymore. I'm nervous to start temping because I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm using FF to help guide me.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) For this cycle, it's the uncertainty of it all. I was pretty regular, but now I just don't know what my body is up to...

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• Options
    Cycle/Month:

CD:14

What are you doing?: Temps, BD, and OPK.

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I missed temp check saturday and i'm obsessing over that. 

Planned BD. I HATE knowing my OPK is + and KNOWING that its a good chance. I like to let it happen after an ass slap or something romantic. 
    "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie The Pooh

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD: 28

What are you doing?: Temping, OPKs, Check CM, EOD Sex, trying for ED since I got a + OPK.

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Just waiting to O if I haven't already.

Temping and over analyzing everything

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

What are you doing?: Temping, CM, BD EOD/ED (O should be tomorrow)

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I hate it when people say they drink a ton of water but actually drink a normal amount (not pointing out any if you). My coworker thinks 2 16-oz water bottles a day is a lot. I'm over here drinking 2-3 liters/day). Also, I'm LOVING not being on my BCP! After 2 months off I feel like my old self again instead of the crazy person who took over my body the last 4 years!

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc): I'm not a fan of planned BD, but it's definitely made us have more of a sense of humor about it :-)
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 2

What are you doing?: Waiting on cramps to subside. Continue to take PNVs.

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Nothing at this time.

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) My least favorite part is temping. I despise waking up early on the weekend; I can't go back to sleep once I am awake.
  • Options
    Hoping I can join you all! We are ttc #2 and much to my dismay things aren't as easy as the first time so here we go.. I've been temping and using opks. I'm hoping to talk with you all since my husband might be getting annoyed w my daily temperature check ins :) Cycle/Month:4/4 CD:3 What are you doing?: temping, opk Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: nothing today GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) The waiting. I hate waiting. I'm super impatient.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    MC03 said:

this morning I noticed some very light spotting!?!? WTF does that mean? I've never had that happen before. 

@mc03 Mid-cycle spotting is quite normal. I also spot around "O" time. 

Married 11/21/2018

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 7/11

What are you doing?: Temping, Charting, OPKs

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: I finally got my CD 3 bloodwork back from RE #1. My FSH was 7.2 so I was super excited about that (CD 5 FSH from ob/gyn was 29) but my AMH was 0.16. Not good. I had more bloodwork done with RE #2 yesterday and another ultrasound. I had a follicle in my left ovary around 22 mm so hopefully I will O soon. 

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? All of it at this point. Between long cycles and anovulatory cycles I feel like I'm always waiting to O. I want a TWW, dammit!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 10

CD: 13

What are you doing?: temping/opks/charting cm

Rants/Chart Stalks/Thoughts?: Thrown off by my high temp this morning because I didn't get a positive OPK until 7:30 last night

GTKY: What's your least favorite part of waiting to O? (I.e, temping, planned BD, etc) Just the uncertainty of when O will be 

TTC #1 Since January 2013 - BFP 2/20/14 - EDD 11/2/14
    Surprise it's twins!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PugMum said:
    MC03 said:

this morning I noticed some very light spotting!?!? WTF does that mean? I've never had that happen before. 

@mc03 Mid-cycle spotting is quite normal. I also spot around "O" time. 
    Thank you!  It has gotten to be somewhat heavier spotting so we will see what happens.  But it makes me feel better to know it can be normal. :)

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"