June 2013 Moms

Dear letters

Dear LO,
Stop rubbing your eyes! Every.time. You're so close to passing out and then what do you know, you wake up when you rub your eyes. Stop it!
Love, one very tired mommy

Re: Dear letters

• Dear LO, Please please please stop fighting sleep! You're tired, I'm tired, just give in already! I love you Love your extremely exhausted mommy. Dear DH, Stop snoring so loud!! I get it, you get to sleep and I don't. STFU with your snoring and rubbing it in. Love your exhausted(and right now mad) wife
    +1 word for word
     Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Dear DH,

Do not make crinkly noises in the bedroom when DD is sleeping! Take whatever it is you're doing into the other room. If you wake her up right before you go to work, I will cut you.

Love, your very tired wife

Dear DD,

Please get back on schedule and stop waking up while I'm in the shower. Wake up before or after; I hate getting out of the shower and hear you've been crying. It breaks my heart.

Dear dog,

I can't feed sissy and take you out at the same time. There is only one of me. You two need to get your morning schedules in sync again.

My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Ciahanna said:
    .Dear DH,
    Don't argue with me over CIO and how much time your mom gets with DD as opposed to my parents. 
    Yep, same argument over here... every week!
  • Dear LO,
    The time only changed 1 hour not 3, how did you become so confused? We can go back to the old schedule. As a mommy that does nothing other than cater to your every need. We can be team Fu*k off DLS. Lets do this I'm sure nobody will care if we're an hour early to everything?
    Love,
    your I'll do anything you want mommy!
  • Dear J,

I am confused as to why you will nap on your own, for long periods of time at daycare BUT refuse to on the weekends with me.

I need to get cleaning done and you are not helping :)

I love you,

• tubamom2 said:

I will join your "husband needs to cut back on gaming" support group.  The only nuance is that I want him to stop playing and help out with LO so I can get some gaming time myself.
    :D

I'm a gamer too. I love skyrim but I've only played once since DD was born and that when MIL took her for the day. I think that's part of my rage. It's not fair that I handle everything and never get free time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Dear Cat,
    Leave me the eff alone. I love you, but I have like 30 minutes of peace to myself and moving you off of my hand on the mouse or the keyboard every 30 seconds is not helping my zen time.
    I'll even bribe you with treats, M'kay?
    -Mommy
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"