June 2013 Moms
Options

Pottery barn chair

Several od you have mentioned a pottery barn chair as a must have for your LO. Can someone please send me a link to this chair? Why do you love it so much? Is it worth the money? Is there a chair that is comparable for a cheaper price?

Re: Pottery barn chair

• Options
    We have one for our older son.  It is cute and I like that his name is on it.  My son (4.5) hasn't touched it in a couple of years.  But honestly, I think they are all the same.  Next time, I will just go to Target.  I did get the cover on sale and bought the insert off ebay for half the price. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BLang23 said:
    I keep seeing this brought up so I'm finally gonna chime in. My 4 year old got one for her 1st birthday and to be honest I don't think they are all that great. To be brutally honest I actually think they are kind of ugly lol!! She still uses it in the basement and likes that it says her name but I agree with the pp about getting one from target or wherever though bc they are pretty much the same quality but much cheaper.

I actually prefer the more structured chairs that look like mini pieces of real furniture although I know others like the lightweight ones bc they can drag them around wherever. 

We have a white pleather mini recliner with a cupholder in my 4 year olds room that looks awesome and she loves it. Bought it when she was 2. 

I like this for under 1 1/2 bc it's easy to climb in and out of and it's cheap

And then I'd replace it with something like this when they're around 2-

I'm doing the my eyes to your eyes thing.  We're on the same page.  An apparently uncool page lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"