Georgia Babies
Options

Atlanta Fertility Doctors?

Hi!
Does anyone have recommendations for an RE in the metro Atlanta area? I'm located near Kennesaw.

Thanks!
someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
April 2013-Came off BCP
Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

Re: Atlanta Fertility Doctors?

• Options
    I live in Kennesaw and I used Reproductive Biology Associates. I went to the Johnson Ferry location but they just opened an office at Kennestone Outpatient Pavilion in Marietta. I saw great results...my little girl will be 6 months tomorrow!
  • Options
    Yes, RBA of Atlanta - they're wonderful 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We saw Dr Fogle at ACRM.  She was great.  Loved the staff at the Howell Mill location too.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I'm going to attend a free seminar at ACRM Tuesday night, so we'll see how it goes!
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• Options
    ACRM was fabulous.  Dr. Hasty was my main doctor but I saw almost all of them by the time I got finished having both boys.  Best of luck!
  • Options
    Dr. Perloe at Georgia Reproductive is great! His staff is even better and such a great support team!!!
  • Options
    hakeberrrhakeberrr member
    edited November 2013
    OMG I know you HashtagRainbow.  Well actually I know your MIL.  ;)  So happy for you guys!
  • Options
    HashtagRainbow, I understand you not liking Dr. Perloe's personality but, he is very knowledgeable. He helped us a lot!
    Dr. McCarthy-Keith is very nice and is very good! The staff is AWESOME!
    Who is your NP?
  • Options
    Yolanda was our nurse and we LOVE her!!! Rita and Jacquline are awesome as well.
    We graduated from Georgia Reproductive and have moved on to Haven OB and Dr. Bryan Jewell.
    Yesterday was week 12.
  • Options

hey!

I used Dr. Joe Massey .. with Servy and Massey fertility. AWSOME! He was one of the founding members of RBA. Now he offers very affordable IVF. Granted I had to drive to Augusta for actual transfer. It was worth it!. I'm now pregnant with TWIN GALS!!!!! please reply if you'd like to chat more about how it works.

• Options
    @HashtagRainbow, thank you! Are you do the first or second week of January?
  • Options
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • Options
    I have my 8 month old twins thanks to dr Shapiro and his team at RBA. They are very thoughtful, diligent, caring and patient
  • Options
    Dr. Hasty at ACRM is wonderful. Highly recommend her and the practice as a whole.
  • Options

We saw Dr. Brahma at RBA and really liked her. DH also saw their urologist Dr. Witt and had good things to say about him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"