July 2013 Moms
Options

A banana and a cold glass of milk

I love to eat a banana and then drink a cold glass of milk.  It makes my mouth feel weird.  DH and I also enjoy dark chocolate and red wine.  Anyone else enjoy any weird/interesting food combinations?
After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
Born 7/30/13

Re: A banana and a cold glass of milk

• Options
    Peanut butter and hotdogs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cantaloupe and salt

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ketchup on everything!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rmnam's PB with chili made me think of how I like roast beef sandwiches (how I have liked them since I was little)--roast beef, butter/margarine, ketchup, and muenster cheese. DH gives me so much shit about that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    EagleWife said:
    I love to eat a banana and then drink a cold glass of milk.  It makes my mouth feel weird.  DH and I also enjoy dark chocolate and red wine.  Anyone else enjoy any weird/interesting food combinations?
    Are you pregnant? ;)
    I wish!  
    Born 7/30/13
  • Options
    Ketchup on baked potatoes yum! When I was prego I always wanted cereal with olives or hot peppers ( not in the cereal , on the side, but still )
  • Options
    I like fries with yellow mustard instead of ketchup.
    I put mustard on hashbrowns. I get so much crap for it.  Fries and lots of mustard were a go to food during pregnancy :)
    Born 7/30/13
  • Options
    PB mixed with real bacon bits then dipping celery. Mmmmm

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    @mainerocks You know what else makes an entertaining sounds when you put it in?

@asbromle My favorite snack as a girl was bologna spread with peanut butter and rolled up. I also used to cover my green beans with ketchup.

I can't think of any off-the-wall food combinations, but there are plenty of drink ones that are full of win.

The red-headed slut: peach schnapps, jäger, cranberry juice. Sounds gross (I loathe jäger), but so good!

Carrot cake shot: Bailey's, cinnamon schnapps, and Frangelico.

Chocolate cake shot: Frangelico with vodka and a slice of lemon. Somehow tastes just like chocolate cake.

Pink pussy shot: Baja Rosa and peppermint schnapps.

Tootsie roll shot: Kahlua and OJ.

Royal flush shot: Crown and Royal, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice

Monkey's lunch shot: Kahlua, banana liqueur, and milk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    EVA116 said:

Cantaloupe and salt

And pepper!
  • Options

RANCH

Lmao

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    Ground coffee sprinkled on ice cream
  • Options
    @maryannespier I put A1 in vegetable soup. And sour cream into any other kind of stew. Ketchup... not my favorite condiment. I like it on grilled cheese, though :)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    provwife said:

Peanut Butter on waffles is pretty amazing.
    I always like having a glass of cold milk when I eat soup.
    From McDonalds I like Chicken Nuggets dipped in honey and their fries in vanilla milk shake (Fat. I know, I know. I haven't done the last one in years if that makes it better ;) )

Fries in the shake... Yup! Yum!! I put peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar on my pancakes
  • Options
    BkuhmanBkuhman member
    edited November 2013
    Corn and velveta shells mixed with ketchup.
  • Options
    Definitely in the frosty and French fry club...my husband turned me on to grilled cheese with grape jelly on top
    photo df66db4a-fa98-43a8-9785-a437ac2b779f_zpsbd91495c.jpg
  • Options
    I just used graham crackers in my school lunch vegetable beef soup (more like broth). It wasn't bad. Last week I was too lazy to get ketchup so I put soy sauce on my nasty school lunch burger.
  • Options
    Mustard on sausage biscuits. Sweet peas in Mac and cheese. Ranch on pizza (maybe none of these are that weird?)

@valstulas that choc cake shot is the best effing thing ever.

@mermomo5 I think that's the way they serve fries in Amsterdam- with a big glob of mayo on top. I thought it was gross til I tried it at a restaurant that has bourbon mayo- the only mayo I like has booze.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    amaburch said:
    Definitely in the frosty and French fry club...my husband turned me on to grilled cheese with grape jelly on top

I often put grape jelly or apple butter on breakfast sandwiches, yummy.
  • Options
    Probably not that unusual:
    Ketchup on scrambled eggs.
    Potato and skin with butter, sour cream and ketchup.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Granny Smith apples, sliced, with avocado smushed on them and fresh lemon squeezed over. The apples and lemon taste soooo refreshing together.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    LauraC122 said:

Peanut butter on pancakes is amazeballs.

Throw some bacon on that puppy, and I'm in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"