Georgia Babies
Options

Things to do with a 17 month old, 21 month old and 6 year old in Savannah?

I know this is a board for Atlanta, but thought some of you might be able to help me out with some things we could do in Savannah?  Visiting family about an hour away from there and was looking for something to take them all to.  Atlanta is a 4.5 hour drive from us, so unfortunately I think the younger ones are a little too young for that long of a drive and then be expected to enjoy the day.  Any suggestions are welcome!

TIA

Re: Things to do with a 17 month old, 21 month old and 6 year old in Savannah?

• Options
    I live just outside of Savannah. If you've never been, the historic district is beautiful. You can spend awhile just walking around downtown, and on river street. There's also a Children's Museum and a Railroad museum. Forsyth park is nice and has a good playground and plenty of room for the kids to run. That's what I can think of off the top of my head. Have a good trip!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"