June 2013 Moms

Boo hiss!

LO is sick for about the millionth time in the past month. Stupid daycare with its stupid germs. (He did get sick once a couple of weeks before starting daycare, though, so I guess I can't blame that one on them.) Anyone else have a sick baby right now?

Re: Boo hiss!

• BC&LM this is the first time he hasn't been sick since he started, but big brother has a leaky faucet nose, so it won't last long...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • @WasNotWas He has been going for three weeks, and first he got a stomach virus for like a week, then he had the sniffles for like a week, but no cough or anything. The beginning of last week he finally didn't appear to have anything wrong with him, and I was like Yeeeesss! But then by the end of last week the sniffles came back, had a watery eye (which may or may not have been related), and then yesterday started with a gunky cough that sounds like something is in his lungs. Ugh. Well, hopefully he will end up with a strong immune system! I took a personal day today because I don't want him getting any other kids sick, and I am going to call the pedi about the gunky cough and see if she wants to see him.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO came down with a cold two weeks ago. With that and sleep regression, it was rough! She's much better now but has a cough and I do have to use nose frida on a daily basis.

The Nose Frida is awesome. One of the best tips I learned on the boards :-) I make my husband do it though ;-)
  • BC&LM said:
    @WasNotWas He has been going for three weeks, and first he got a stomach virus for like a week, then he had the sniffles for like a week, but no cough or anything. The beginning of last week he finally didn't appear to have anything wrong with him, and I was like Yeeeesss! But then by the end of last week the sniffles came back, had a watery eye (which may or may not have been related), and then yesterday started with a gunky cough that sounds like something is in his lungs. Ugh. Well, hopefully he will end up with a strong immune system! I took a personal day today because I don't want him getting any other kids sick, and I am going to call the pedi about the gunky cough and see if she wants to see him.
    I was a daycare kid and I was sick a lot until I was 5, but I swear on anything that I did not get sick ONCE until I started drinking... :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • At least he is a happy little sick baby and not totally miserable yet!
  • Ugh. Yes we have had croup in our house with both kiddos. DS actually just started zpac yesterday because his cough is still lingering after 2.5 weeks. DD has a nasty productive sounding cough still, but it has not yet been a week for her.

I hope this doesn't mean we are in for a long winter. I've already used 4 sick days since coming back from leave.

Hope your LOs feel better! I feel you on the sick days. I have only been back three weeks and had to use two personal days already due to LO being sick. My husband had to use one too and might need to work from home tomorrow to watch LO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"