June 2013 Moms

Healthy Habits Challenge - Apples

2»

Re: Healthy Habits Challenge - Apples

• @tiffletons518 bananas are yummy tummy (sorry that's my 2.5yo talking) and they are similar in calorie count, but they have a lot more carbs and sugars than apples but they do have a little bit of protein, so I say go for it, but stick to only one a day
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • I'm in!  But, this one will be easy for me since I usually have an apple a day anyway.  Plus, there's an farm literally across the street from me and they have amazing apples.  I just stocked up yesterday.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Loading the player...
  • I mostly lurk, but I'd like to play too! Really good idea! :-)
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• no @stackie16 no!!!

• Heres my lunch today! Delicious!

• brandilc84 wins today :)

• So, I'm more active on May 13 because of my due date, but I lurk (and love tit) on this board a lot too because I ended up with a June baby girl (and also because y'all are awesome). Anyways, I love this challenge! I bought apples today and will probably follow along on your challenge adventures if that's OK.
  • The more the merrier @watuzzigal !!
    Last weeks challenge was at least 80oz of water/day. I can tag you in the thread each week if you'd like :)

• Bought my honeycrisps this morning and holy hell I forgot how good they are.
    Nom Nom!
    Thanks for the awesome challenge @WasNotWas. Now, back to drinking my water which I totally suck at. image
  • @amanda0126 I fell off the water wagon today, I've only had 40oz and I really want an alcoholic bevie tonight so I'm making myself drink 40oz of water first...my eyeballs will be floating

• I'm definitely not skipping out on my cab tonight :)
  • WasNotWas said:

The more the merrier @watuzzigal !!
    Last weeks challenge was at least 80oz of water/day. I can tag you in the thread each week if you'd like :)

Thanks, @WasNotWas! I think I am up for two challenges this week. I'm gonna go for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"