Texas Children's Pavilion for Women — The Bump
Houston Babies

Texas Children's Pavilion for Women

abcortinesabcortines
Fourth Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2013 in Houston Babies
Who has delivered here? Any tips or advice. Did the baby stay in the room with you? I just want to get some feedback! Thanks in advance!
MommyP26

Re: Texas Children's Pavilion for Women

• CrellaMommaCrellaMomma
    Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its 10 Comments Photogenic
    edited November 2013
    I delivered on June 21 this year. All the staff was wonderful. You have the choice to either keep your baby in your room or go to the nursery. I definitely recommend going on the hospital tour. It made us more comfortable knowing where everything was. Of you have more specific questions.... Ask way! :)
    MommyP26
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ! So how was your overall experience there ? I delivered at memorial Herman northwest this year in April and recently found out I'm expecting again ! The ob/gyn I'm going to see delivers there and I took the virtual tour online and it looks super nice !
  • I also forgot to add that my experience at memorial was horrible ! Staffs attitude was so bad !
  • That's great to hear! I delivered at Clear Lake with my first 6 years ago. I have been to the pavilion for my ultrasounds but I want to do a tour! I'm very excited about the rooms and I hear the showers are amazing! How was the sizing? We both have large families but I don't really want to spend the extra money to get a suite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards