Blended Families
Options

Care to read more about pinky's Christmas?

Just a note: No, I'm not mentioning any of this in court. It's observational humor, nothing more.

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/8236471.aspx

Here's your laugh of the day.

Or five.

Click me, click me!

Re: Care to read more about pinky's Christmas?

• Options

LOL ohhh my :)

I will say though after reading all of that... You slipped and put "Sara" All this time I really thought that your poor child was named "Pinky" haha :)

Thank you for keeping me entertained at this long and boring day of work!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LMAO I love your posts
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG you are a saint.  I would have had to kill the ex and his reject girlfriend.  Poor pinkie. 

Thank god BM doesn't want my SS for the holidays.  We get him for every single one cause you know she needs her break. 

• Options

WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

Keep those pictures.  When she is 30 she will look back on them with a certain.....fondness that only 10 years of therapy can evoke.

WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    HAHAHA...."Emo Parade"!
  • Options

What does DT and HTRGF do for a living? Do they work? How old are they? Do grown-ups really buy into the whole Goth thing? Other than ones that work the Renn. Fairs? Wow, so many questions.

Poor Pinky. I would hate to have to dress like that. Who gives a 5 year old a Hot Topic Gift Card? Is that from the HTRGF?
    I would love to see poor Pinkster at her Tea Party.

I too thought her real name was Pinky, you slipped for the first time I have ever seen.

• Options

I was still laughing at "Acknowledged".  You should have replied with, "Copy that, whiskey, tango, foxtrot"

I'm so glad Pinky has a nice, calming influence in her life and she only has to deal with him 3 times a year.  At that rate, maybe the amounts of therapy she will need from these experiences will be low.

• Options
    imagexmaryrickx:

What does DT and HTRGF do for a living? Do they work? How old are they? Do grown-ups really buy into the whole Goth thing? Other than ones that work the Renn. Fairs? Wow, so many questions.

I'm kinda curious about this one too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's about to get kicked out the army. I don't know what she does.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    Thank you for the laugh. I cannot imagine! Poor kid.
  • Options
    Killing me! Best visuals ever.

• Options

Did this work?  (Wendilea's link)

This is the most freaking hilarious Christmas story I have read in a long, long, long time.

Photobucket
  • Options
    That is hilarious!!!!!

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    What does DT stand for? 
  • Options
    Uhm . . . douchetwat.

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    That makes sense....the best I could come up with was DaddyTurd
This discussion has been closed.