June 2013 Moms

can you tell when...

Lo is pooping?  My lo gets this blank stare, his nostrils flare, and he makes a crooked smile.  Oh yea, and the wind escaping his rear end is usually a giveaway too ;)

Re: can you tell when...

• Yup. I know when he's about to go. The little noises he makes prior to grunts. He gets still. Thinks about it. Then you just hear it! I was in the living room today. Owen was in the kitchen and i heard it! Its so loud.

• LO makes some seriously noisy grunting noises when she poops.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! Her face gets red and she starts grunting and she gets an intense look of concentration on her face.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh yes! Red face, super loud noises that I guess I would call grunting, and a really big grin at the end.
  • ChelsRy1 said:

Yep! Her face gets red and she starts grunting and she gets an intense look of concentration on her face.

This!

• Not always.  My older son was LOUD.  One time I was on the phone with my dad and was in the hallway at the opposite end from his room where he was.  He let it go and my dad could hear it over the phone lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Hell to the yeah. He squishes up his face, and it turns beat red! It's too cute. But the aftermath isn't so cute ;)
  • I think I'm in the minority--- I can rarely tell! No poop face.. No reaction.. Nothing. Even sometimes he lets out really loud darts and I am sure poop must have accompanied it- and nada. Silent pooper I guess.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • She stops, gets serious, flares nostrils, then turns red while she pushes. Haha. Then all I hear is poop bubbles.

image image

• My lo clenches her fists, holds them up to her chest and grunts
  • Oh yes! He clears his throat then makes his straining face. He makes a couple grunts while pushing. I know I've posted this pic before but it still cracks me up. I haven't been able to capture a pooping face since then. image
  • I guess if you can't tell you can do the whole elimination communication thing? I kid! Lol! I can usually tell too though lately sometimes it just been farts. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep he grunts and turns red and pushes.
  • I can if I'm paying attention.  He's mostly quiet about it, and the poops have gotten quieter as he's gotten older.  He does get a very serious look on his face for the duration though.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"