December 2013 Moms
Options

Fresh squeezed feeding line

I received the Infantino Fresh Squeezed fill station and blender as a gift at one of my showers. I decided to try it out today with some bananas that were in the freezer. Let me tell you that this is the best invention since sliced bread . I plan to make a lot of my own baby food and I just wasn't thrilled about the whole ice cube tray thing. I might do this for when we are at home but these pouches are perfect for daycare or on the go!!! I'm really excited to start using it when he's 5-6 months and is trying solids!image
Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: Fresh squeezed feeding line

• Options
    I got one too and cannot wait to try it out. I'm a nanny and the 7 month old I keep loves the buddy fruit packs, etc but they are so expensive. When I found this I knew I had to have it!
  • Options
    We registered for the whole set but just received the fill station and replacement bags. How do you like the little processor? Does it seem to be a good quality? Since we didn't receive the actual processor, SO just wants to invest in a a bigger one but I don't think the price can be beat for the one to this set.
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cashingn2 said:

Hahaha I was envisioning a line of woman with freshly squeezed breast milk based on the title of this thread. Hahaha. I am loosing it.

I imagined this too but I'm convinced I'm losing it. Nothing is super loose yet.
    Glad to know I am not alone. ;)
  • Options
    bishesbcrazybishesbcrazy member
    edited November 2013
    Cashingn2 said:
    Hahaha I was envisioning a line of woman with freshly squeezed breast milk based on the title of this thread. Hahaha. I am loosing it.
    I imagined this too but I'm convinced I'm losing it. Nothing is super loose yet.

Put me on the crazy train too; I went there too, after I realized it wasn't freshly squeezed lime.

ETA:  I thought about getting one and then went against it....but since you said it was so easy, I think I'm going to have to get it bc I spent a fortune on those plum organics pouches for DD.

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

• Options
    I love this! I may have to get it.

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Options
    I was also looking at the baby bullet but it didn't get good reviews so I'm going to check this one out now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had never heard of this and went and looked it up. I may have to purchase the whole shebang.
  • Options
    @herbanmom the processor didn't have great reviews but I thought it worked great! I wouldn't put anything super hard in it for instance a raw carrot. It worked slick and got the job done! The storage pouches say you can only keep them frozen for up to two months but I wonder if they put that on there as a precaution for those who don't know what they are doing. I mean I have frozen strawberries from my moms garden in freezer bags from 2010! And they are just fine when I go to use them.
  • Options
    @Eggerkr good to know! Yeah, SO and I were discussing the bags. I'm sure they are fine to freeze!
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Options
    HerbanMom said:

@Eggerkr good to know! Yeah, SO and I were discussing the bags. I'm sure they are fine to freeze!

Yeah the 3 I made gave to a friend who's little girl will be 4 months on the 6th. I told her about how awesome the squeeze station was! We met for dinner tonight. It was a nice trade off since she brought me NB sized diapers and a bag of post baby vag care goodies that she didn't even use since she had a c-section.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"