August 2013 Moms
Options

Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit- discount!!!

Kebert618Kebert618 member
edited November 2013 in August 2013 Moms
So I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered 2 sleep suits after all of the good reviews. I "liked" their Facebook page and there is a 15% off coupon code. Plus if you order 2, you pretty much save $10, and I saved another $10 with the coupon code.

The coupon code is: 15FB

Whoever started this whole Sleepsuit discussion should get a free one...I'm sure they are getting a lot of business from Aug13! :o)

Re: Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit- discount!!!

• Options
    LOL! It was me!

• Options
    Such an enabler :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image mother quotes photo: love mother 132.gif

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Zever000 said:
    Ahh...totally missed that discussion!
  • Options
    I tried that coupon code and it said invalid.. I liked their page and didn't see any discount.. Where'd you find it?
  • Options
    KatieS7 said:
    @BellaOso how well do the suits clean up? LO is still puking in her sleep and I don't want to fork out the cash to have it destroyed after one use. Side note: your girls are so cute!
    We just toss it in the wash every 2-3 days. My last was a refluxer and there is a little staining around the edge of the neck from a few formula spit ups, but nothing too dramatic. It's fleece on the outside shell which I think tends to make things look "dingy" faster, but the fleece is part of the "magic." ;) The inside is a soft thin material that now has a little pilling but nothing bad at all. I only noticed it when I looked at it again because you asked.

After use with 1 baby it looks used but not bad at all. If someone offered it to me in it's present condition I wouldn't hesitate to use it. It definitely holds up well as far as condition. In my opinion it is a high quality construction. No issues with zipper, loose threads or seams ever.

A tip for all the momma's thinking about getting. Pick a time to wash when you know baby may be up for a while to wash it, and I washed and dried inside out for no other reason than the inside takes longer to dry then the fleecy outside.

Thank you! I finally got to put some pics up after a weird stalker-y thing. Decided to take my tickers and pics down when someone showed up on a horse related forum I go to very irregularly and was trying to say my oldest kid's pic was of her kid. Ummmm awkward. Freaky. You would have to be very disturb individual to claim another person's kid's pic. Right?

• Options
    bluegirl0429bluegirl0429 member
    edited November 2013
    I live in Northern California and the coldest at night, in the winter, it might go down to the low 40s. However, our bedroom (where LO currently sleeps) is always around 70 degrees. Is this something I can put him in or will he overheat? 

Just looking for something for when he grows out of the swaddle me's. 
    *E - 08/29/2013*

• Options
    k4maynes said:

I tried that coupon code and it said invalid.. I liked their page and didn't see any discount.. Where'd you find it?

Are you mobile? I can on find it on my laptop. Under their cover photo there's a thumb nail picture captioned "discount" (or something similar), click on that and once you've liked the page it will give you the code.

At least that's how it worked for me a few days ago.

• Options
  • Options
    Ok I need advice on what size to get. I know there is the 3-6 and the 6-9 sizes.. So I SHOULD go with the 3-6.. But that's only for up to 18lbs, and LO is turning into quite the chunk and I'm cheap/poor. Do those of you with them think I could get away with just buying the bigger size and making that work even now? LO is probably close to 14lbs..

I hope that made sense.. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"